“Where did this come from?”

Americas Best Value Inn St. Robert / Fort Leonard Wood
Ranked #13 of 22 Hotels in Saint Robert
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Good room, good price, good staff, good location. This hotel hit all my hot buttons. I give Americas Best Value Inn at St. Robert, Missouri an outstanding rating. We were in Missouri for a graduation ceremony at Fort Leonard Wood. The name of this hotel chain was new to us, but we took a chance on it. We booked the hotel on-line. The room had good size to it. Breakfast, on-site, was included in the room price and it offered hot and cold entries. The location was very convenient to Fort Leonard Wood, Interstate 44 and numerous dining and shopping options. The staff gave good suggestions on where to dine and honored our late departure request very cordially. All in all, I recommend you give it a try.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank luigipelicano1
abvi_strobert, Public Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn St. Robert / Fort Leonard Wood, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

dear Guest,
Thank you for your sincere review and glad that you appriciated us overall. We encourage every guest to post their honest opinion about their stay with us that way others are aware of our service. Once again thank you and hope to see you in future..
Regards!!!!!!!!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Rarely can I say that I stayed somewhere, and didn't leave disappointed about something.

The rooms and bathroom were very clean, and had upscale furnishings. The whirlpool was working, and there were clean towels available. The breakfast was better than most... it included eggs, sausage, and make your own waffles... along with the basic items. The wi-fi worked fine, and was easy to access. It is a short walk to a well stocked convenience store. The parking lot was well lit at night.

I am very satisfied with the value that I received, for what I paid. Very pleased that I made the decision to stay here.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Ed K
abvi_strobert, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn St. Robert / Fort Leonard Wood, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Thank you for giving us your honest opinion about your stay with us. We really appriciate your feedback. Its our pleasure to serve you in future. Kind regards from the entire staff of Americas Best Value inn.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Traveling alone I am cautious as to where I stay being a woman. I was going to go to the Hampton Inn as they normally are very nice and safe but I saw the Americas Best Value Inn in St.Robert, Missouri and stopped in. Very new and clean and the lady at the desk was so helpful and friendly. My room was very nice and the breakfast was normal for hotels and good. The Cracker Barrel was across the street maybe a half block too. I was pleased I had stopped and asked and it was way less expensive than the Hampton too.

Room Tip: I was on the main floor and the room was quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank CheryllynC

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us and others during your recent stay with us.We will be happy to serve you in future the best posiible way we can.All the best!!!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Room was great clean and had a great sleep. Staff friendly at the front desk. Enjoyed the hot tub just the right temperature. breakfast area is a little smaller but was great. You could make your own hot waffles.i would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank lrelax

Thank tou so much for giving honest feedback about your recent stay with us.We appreciate your stay with us and will be happy to serve you in future...

Reviewed December 10, 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights for my son's graduation from basic. The hotel was clean & comfortable & the staff was friendly & helpful. The only "complaint" would be that there were no pots/pans in our suite for use on the stovetop. I would definitely recommend this place! It was also very affordable. Convenient location to the base, the interstate, and restaurants!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank candisscaye
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I stayed here one night (10-9-12) and chose it out of the AAA list for the area. Room was large, clean, and quite satisfactory. The price was right, and included breakfast, which left a lot to be desired. There are several restaurants nearby for dinner and re-entry to the Interstate is easy. However, the desk staff could use some coaching on greeting guests with a smile and show a little interest in the fact that the guests are the ones paying their salary. For a nice motel, they could present themselves better in greetings and dress. The "included" breakfast left a lot to be desired. As this was the off season the breakfast room of five tables (if I remember correctly) was rather small and crowded. The choices were very limited and the "scrambled" eggs were as round and flat as a pancake. If you want a good breakfast, head for one of the restaurants in the area. The motel is fine, but improvement in a few little things could make it even better.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank CinciRFeil
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We stayed from 8-23-12 to 8-26-12. The entire hotel was clean including our rooms. The rooms are spacious and include a mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker. The breakfast was sufficient and the coffee was great. The staff was friendly and helpful. Our stay was booked online and was thru 8-27, altho we checked out on 8-26-12 just before 5:00pm. Our reservations were no refund but upon checking out, they refunded the final day and only charged a late checkout fee. I will definitely stay here again when we are in the area.

Room Tip: We had double queen rooms, non smoking, 2nd floor, very spacious and the a/c worked great
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family