“Best Wings Ever”

Add it.
Peppers Sports Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 24, 2012

As a self-proclaimed Wing Snob, I am super picky about my wings. Peppers wings are absolute perfection. The amount of sauce is perfect, and the wings are the perfect size. St. Robert itself as a city is pretty crappy, but Peppers makes it bearable. Don't miss it!!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

The title says it all. As a Detroiter, they always put my Lions games on for me on sunday, and their staff is outstanding!! Great bar fair and reasonable alcohol pricing.

Reviewed February 4, 2012

Well the food was good but this place would not be my first choice. Unless they have changed the rules it allows smoking indoors in certain parts of the restaurant which naturally creeps to all parts of the restaurant. The benches are somewhat tacky instead of more tables, but the food is good. Don't get me wrong, I am no smoker hater.. I have been smoking on and off for 15 years, but this is NO FAMILY PLACE. Couples that smoke, singles, etc will have a good time. It's a Sports bar, so it's a fun place, just not a place I will go with my family.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

Every time I visit the FLW/St. Robert area, I make sure I stop in for a break at Pepper's. Great food and enjoyable atmosphere to just hang out with friends & family.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

The first time we went there the boss of this place and some little friend of hers almost started a fight with me. Very drama filled. The food is gross. The prices are okay.
The bar tender is great though her name is Crystal!!! She is excellent!