“False advertising....what????”

Cuisines: American
Saint Robert, Missouri
“False advertising....what????”
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Wish I could find a Ruby Tuesday that serves the babyback ribs listed on the menu and not center cut!

• Visited December 2013

Athens, Georgia
“Calm under pressure”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

The Ruby Tuesday's staff was so awesome. They were flooded with all the graduates and their families from Fort Leonard Wood and handled it like a well oiled machine! They kept everything orderly and even though we had to wait about 45 minutes the hostess would check back in with all of us and give updates. Then our waitress rocked! There was 8 in our party and not the first thing was wrong. Food was great and enjoyed the entire experience. Way to go staff!

Visited December 2013
Saint Robert, Missouri
“Average!”
Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

I never stay to eat, I usually place the order and wait until is done to take it home. But it seems like if you just seat in the bar to wait you dont deserve attention. The staff is rudo and veru inprofessional, except for the hostess at front. She gives a very warm welcome to the place. The food is tasty.

• Visited October 2013
Canton, Oklahoma
“Service was terrible and they do not honor senior discounts. Never got our water refilled.”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We were set back towards the back of the restaurant, only 10-15 people in the whole place. Kitchen staff brought out our food and never seen our waitress until she brought the check.

Visited October 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Never Again!!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I had a first date at the Ft. Leonard Wood location 2 weeks ago (on a Sat. night) The place was almost empty (should have been my first clue!) Hostess was very friendly and welcoming; seated us immediately. Our waiter, on the other hand, seemed to be high or really out of it! Had to ask him twice for ice water, 3 times for biscuits when we were promised they would be there in 2 minutes, then 5 minutes, etc. Ended up being 15 minutes or so . . . Food was fair - my date ordered a crab cake and baked potato - for $14.00??!! Ridiculous! I stuck with the salad bar, which was just fair . . . Used the mens restroom; when flushing, water poured out/overflowed all over the floor. I told the Hostess who knew all about it - even which toilet! The waiter was friendly, just never with it . . . I would never return here again - wast of time and money . . . I would expect a refund for the hardship endured!

• Visited October 2013