We travel a lot to small towns and need to use Holiday Inns and Hampton Inns frequently. I booked the Drury Inn because it was closest to my destination in St. Peters and thought I would give the chain a chance. Check in was easy, staff was nice, but I new right away it wasn't quite up to my standards. There was trash and debris all over the carpeting. The hall smelled of smoke despite being a smoke free hotel. The elevator was dirty and needed a good cleaning. When we got to our room, it was clean. The window, though, had horrible streak marks all over it and it overlooked a gravel roof. I couldn't see much out the window. The soap/shampoo/conditioner dispenser was convenient, but the water pressure wasn't great. The towels seemed a little flimsy. It was fine, but just not impressive by any means. The next day I went out to warm up my car, and again, trash all over the floor in the hallway and lobby. I was greeted by a fellow guest with a large pit bull walking through the hall. I knew pets were allowed, but this was a big dog. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great. For 120.00, I will go back to the holiday inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn St. Louis St. Peters is located off I-70 at Mid Rivers Mall Drive. Enjoy free hot breakfast daily and free hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). Only 15 minutes from historic downtown St. Charles and the Missouri River, guests enjoy shopping and entertainment nearby at Verizon Amphitheater and Family Arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis St. Peters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn St. Peters Hotel Saint Peters
- Drury Saint Peters
- Saint Peters Drury Inn Hotel
- Drury Inn Saint Peters