“First stay at a Drury in a while, will probably go back to Holiday Inn” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis St. Peters

Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis St. Peters
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Saint Peters
Saint Louis, Missouri
“First stay at a Drury in a while, will probably go back to Holiday Inn”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

We travel a lot to small towns and need to use Holiday Inns and Hampton Inns frequently. I booked the Drury Inn because it was closest to my destination in St. Peters and thought I would give the chain a chance. Check in was easy, staff was nice, but I new right away it wasn't quite up to my standards. There was trash and debris all over the carpeting. The hall smelled of smoke despite being a smoke free hotel. The elevator was dirty and needed a good cleaning. When we got to our room, it was clean. The window, though, had horrible streak marks all over it and it overlooked a gravel roof. I couldn't see much out the window. The soap/shampoo/conditioner dispenser was convenient, but the water pressure wasn't great. The towels seemed a little flimsy. It was fine, but just not impressive by any means. The next day I went out to warm up my car, and again, trash all over the floor in the hallway and lobby. I was greeted by a fellow guest with a large pit bull walking through the hall. I knew pets were allowed, but this was a big dog. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great. For 120.00, I will go back to the holiday inn.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis St. Peters, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor survey regarding your stay at our hotel. We appreciate hearing from our guests, as we use your comments to help improve our product and services. I sincerely apologize that your stay did not meet your expectations of cleanliness. We strive to provide a clean and comfortable environment for all our guests.

We truly appreciate your business and hope you will give us additional opportunities to serve your lodging needs in the future.

Lety P.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Columbia, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

I don't typically stay at Drury Inns, I worked for Holiday Inn, but my bf made the reservation as a surprise trip. The room was clean, and fine. The breakfast was ok. The food could have been warmer and I would have enjoyed some fresh fruit, but it is free. But what really got me, what made me write this review was the service at check in. Probably the best I have ever had. I wish I remembered her name. Super friendly, very helpful & informative. And what put it over the top for me is that she did NOT say our room number out loud. She pointed to it. Very impressed. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed February 2014
Cape Coral, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

While traveling cross country with our two medium size dogs, we had to make arrangements for hotels that would allow dogs of that size, and found it to be somewhat daunting. Most of our accommodations on that trip were in second rate hotels and motels because they were the only facilities that allowed dogs without an exorbitant deposit, usually non-refundable. The Drury Inn in St. Peters, Mo. was the exception and a welcome relief.

The hotel itself was very well maintained and looked as though it had recently been built although the property is probably around 20 years old. The room was very nice, a good size and very clean. The morning breakfast, free to all who stay there, was possibly the best breakfast I have ever had at a hotel. A far cry from the usual continental breakfast most places make available, this was a complete breakfast with eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, potatoes and much more.

The staff went out of their way to make sure my wife and I felt welcome with our pets, and the hotel manager even stepped out from behind the front desk and asked if she could pet the dogs the following morning. We considered this hotel to be the best with the friendliest staff of all we have stayed in during our vacations and trips. If we ever need to find a hotel in this area again, we will certainly make a reservation at the Drury Inn. Highly recommended.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Marshall, Minnesota
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

As always the room was nice. The evening meal and breakfast were the usual menu and our plan was to just sit in the hot tub and swim in the pool for the rest of our evening. The pool was fine, but the hot tub wasn't working. The only jets were the circulation jets running. I went to the front desk to ask if there was any special instructions and the response was "The maintenance man nows about it and said he checked it out yesterday." (She then went back into the back office to eat the pizza with another staff member) Needless to say, our relaxing evening didn't happen as planned.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
DruryHotels, Manager at Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis St. Peters, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We sincerely apologize that your stay did not meet your expectations. We pride ourselves on a flawless lodging experience. At the time of your stay it seems we were having some problems with our hot tub. It has since been fixed and we appreciate the information, so we can make corrections in our operation. Our hope is that you will try us again when you have future lodging needs. We would love to have you as our guest again!

Tiffany F.
Drury Inn St. Peters
Montclair new Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

This place was wonderful. Large, clean quiet rooms, great bed, superb breakfast, and fun pool for my grandchild. The staff was very pleasant and the location was perfect for a 4 day stay to be near my family. And the price was really good, considering the value. The only thing I would ask for is a safe in the room.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank rubyred5
Starkville, Mississippi, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

I'm already a big Drury Inns fan-- especially the one in Cape Girardeau-- and this property is proof of why. When the only minus is that the pool area lighting could be better, you've got a good hotel...and they do. With food and shopping literally steps away, comfortable rooms, and I-70 right outside your door, you can't ask for more; this hotel makes sure you don't have to.

Room Tip: No bad rooms here that I know of; traffic noise isn't a problem anywhere on the property.