Pleasant stay at a this Drury Inn. There were several youth football teams staying here, and the staff let us know this and that if we wanted to use the pool area without being bombarded by the kids that they would be gone from 3-6. This was very useful information as we were able to relax for a coup,e hours, and as we were getting ready to head to head out for the evening, saw that the pool was full of kids. Great service for letting us know about this!!! The evening food and drinks are a great value, with hot dogs, macaroni and cheese, baked potatoes, soup, nachos, chicken strips, and more. The drinks included beer, wine, and some well drinks. The breakfast included scrambled eggs, potatoes, sausage, biscuits and gravy, oatmeal, waffles, fruit, and more. The beds are quite comfortable, but the bathrooms are a bit small. This hotel is a great value for the price and comes highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis St. Peters is located off I-70 at Mid Rivers Mall Drive. Enjoy free hot breakfast daily and free hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). Only 15 minutes from historic downtown St. Charles and the Missouri River, guests enjoy shopping and entertainment nearby at Verizon Amphitheater and Family Arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis St. Peters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn St. Peters Hotel Saint Peters
- Drury Saint Peters
- Saint Peters Drury Inn Hotel
- Drury Inn Saint Peters