“First and last time”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Saint Peters
Cadiz, Kentucky
“First and last time”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

I've never stayed at a Drury Inn before, but my buddy and I were at a nearby casino and stumbled on this hotel around midnight. We couldn't find a hotel with two double beds available and the Drury Inn in St. Peters had a room and we've heard the hotel brand name before, so we stopped.

The exterior of the building was nice and the lobby seemed to be well taken care off. We were quoted a rate and were given a room on the 4th floor. After getting off the elevator, the hotel gave an unkempt aura as it looked like the halls hadn't been vacuumed in at least a week. The room was small and the bathroom was smaller. The beds were clean, but other parts of the room weren't. Namely the towels. (I posted a picture and pointed out women's makeup on the hand towel). In the morning after showering I pulled women's hair off me...unacceptable! I woke up at 730am that morning because the room next to us had a dog that was barking non-stop and the owner was ignoring it or wasn't in the room. This hotel (and I believe the Drury Inn brand) is pet-"friendly" (or unfriendly if you're trying to sleep).

Breakfast in the morning was good. They had waffles, milk, coffee, eggs, potatoes, sausage, gravy, breads, yogurt, oatmeal, etc. It was packed when we went, but the staff did a great job about keeping it stocked. The room set us back $104 + tax for the night; which we found to be more expensive for the state of the uncleanliness of the room and being woken up by the dog. There was ample parking and the hotel is in a safe area. There's a wide array of restaurants in the area. I'd recommend the Max and Ermas (American Fare spot) behind the hotel.

I save my "terrible" ratings on Trip Advisor for the dumps. This wasn't close to the worst of the hotels we've stayed at, but I wouldn't return and we will avoid the Drury brand in the future. If in the area, we recommend you search for a different hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn St. Peters, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
We sincerely apologize that your stay did not meet expectations. We pride ourselves on a flawless lodging experience. However, we obviously missed some housekeeping opportunities while you were here. We appreciate the information, so we can make corrections in our operation. Our hope is that you will try us again when you have future lodging needs.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Denver, CO
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

The hotel was pre-chosen for our sled hockey tournament--we had six people in wheelchairs in our group; four other teams had athletes in wheelchairs, as well--I didn't hear of any problems from any of the teams. The free breakfast choices were good--gotta love make-your-own-waffles! We weren't there in the evening to experience their evening activity. Their business center (two computers and printers) was convenient for checking e-mail and printing airline passes. The workout room was small, with only a few cardio devices. There are many restaurant options in the area, and the hotel was easy to get to from the highway.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

Again, this hotel came recommended by a coworkers friend and we were very glad of it! The hotel was in a great location - right next to a mall and some good food options. Hotel was very clean, staff was very nice, good perks (breakfast, happy hour, etc) and room was impeccable. Not noisy (I also asked for a room not on the interstate side) and met and exceeded my expectations. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

When driving I-70, looking for a hotel, you basically have to pick from a host of chain hotels and hope for the best. This one had nice, clean rooms, good service and a hearty, free breakfast. I haven't stayed at Drury Inns in the past, but I will in the future. It was far superior to many of the chain hotels in the same price-range.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Cape Girardeau, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

My husband and I recently went away for the weekend, to visit Historic Saint Charles, MO. We stayed at the Drury Inn in Saint Peters, MO and could not have asked for a a better hotel. The rooms were very clean and nice, the beds were nice and so were the showers. Drury hotels also offer free breakfast, which was amazing, plus free snacks and drinks in the evening. Needless to say I was very happy with this hotel and would gladly stay over and over again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Lake Ozark, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

I recently spent a week at the Drury Inn, St. Peters, MO, on business. It was a fantastic experience. This hotel has been recently remodeled. Everything is new including the VERY comfortable beds (made by a local Missouri company - Justice Mattress - kudos to Drury for supporting local business). This hotel gets high marks for: excellent wireless, nice equipment in fitness room, very helpful, friendly staff, a generous breakfast and evening buffet and, very quiet rooms. I had the king suite which was $123 a night and was huge. This hotel is excellent and a wonderful value.

Room Tip: If you prefer a quieter room, don't get one overlooking the atrium. Other than that all the room...