I've never stayed at a Drury Inn before, but my buddy and I were at a nearby casino and stumbled on this hotel around midnight. We couldn't find a hotel with two double beds available and the Drury Inn in St. Peters had a room and we've heard the hotel brand name before, so we stopped.
The exterior of the building was nice and the lobby seemed to be well taken care off. We were quoted a rate and were given a room on the 4th floor. After getting off the elevator, the hotel gave an unkempt aura as it looked like the halls hadn't been vacuumed in at least a week. The room was small and the bathroom was smaller. The beds were clean, but other parts of the room weren't. Namely the towels. (I posted a picture and pointed out women's makeup on the hand towel). In the morning after showering I pulled women's hair off me...unacceptable! I woke up at 730am that morning because the room next to us had a dog that was barking non-stop and the owner was ignoring it or wasn't in the room. This hotel (and I believe the Drury Inn brand) is pet-"friendly" (or unfriendly if you're trying to sleep).
Breakfast in the morning was good. They had waffles, milk, coffee, eggs, potatoes, sausage, gravy, breads, yogurt, oatmeal, etc. It was packed when we went, but the staff did a great job about keeping it stocked. The room set us back $104 + tax for the night; which we found to be more expensive for the state of the uncleanliness of the room and being woken up by the dog. There was ample parking and the hotel is in a safe area. There's a wide array of restaurants in the area. I'd recommend the Max and Ermas (American Fare spot) behind the hotel.
I save my "terrible" ratings on Trip Advisor for the dumps. This wasn't close to the worst of the hotels we've stayed at, but I wouldn't return and we will avoid the Drury brand in the future. If in the area, we recommend you search for a different hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn St. Louis St. Peters is located off I-70 at Mid Rivers Mall Drive. Enjoy free hot breakfast daily and free hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). Only 15 minutes from historic downtown St. Charles and the Missouri River, guests enjoy shopping and entertainment nearby at Verizon Amphitheater and Family Arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Drury Inn St. Peters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn St. Peters Hotel Saint Peters
- Drury Saint Peters
- Saint Peters Drury Inn Hotel
- Drury Inn Saint Peters