We stayed here for a quick overnight get away to celebrate our anniversary. We checked in after the happy hour so we were unable to take advantage of the free evening snacks or cocktails. The room (404) was nice, and everything was in good working order. The mattress was softer than what we are used to sleeping on so our quality of sleep wasn't exactly like it would have been in our own bed. The breakfast area the next morning was a hopping place and the kitchen staff did a pretty good job keeping up with the rush. They did however run out of waffle mix and I am not sure if it was ever refilled. The only down side to our stay was the price. Our room was priced higher than the Drury's we have stayed out on the south side of the St. Louis metro area. But we would definitely stay here again if we needed to as you always know what you are getting when you stay at a Drury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn St. Louis St. Peters is located off I-70 at Mid Rivers Mall Drive. Enjoy free hot breakfast daily and free hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). Only 15 minutes from historic downtown St. Charles and the Missouri River, guests enjoy shopping and entertainment nearby at Verizon Amphitheater and Family Arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis St. Peters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn St. Peters Hotel Saint Peters
- Drury Saint Peters
- Saint Peters Drury Inn Hotel
- Drury Inn Saint Peters