“Good lunch while traveling”
Review of Hooters

Hooters
Ranked #39 of 206 Restaurants in Saint Peters
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I enjoyed a good lunch and cold beer while traveling Interstate 70 on Friday 5/3/13. The staff was friendly and enjoyable. The service was prompt. Hooters was a nice distraction during an otherwise normal day.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

You get what you come in for, decent wings and eye candy. Not the first string, but who am I to judge. At least these gals can take an order and not mess it up. Family friendly, if you are in to that sort of thing.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I love Hooters wings! For years I have always ordered the regular wings with the 9-1-1 sauce so tonight I tried something different and ordered the chipolte honey boneless wings. They were sweet with a little kick at the end..so delicious!! My husband and I also love their fried pickles.