“Worst meal ever and felt sick before we even finished”
Review of Ariake Japanese Steak HSE LLC - CLOSED

Ariake Japanese Steak HSE LLC
Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Ariake was the worst sushi experience we have ever had. I lived in Japan and love sushi but Ariake used some of the worst ingredients that made our favorite rolls repulsive. My tea tasted like soap and had soap bubbles in the tea pot. Overall the worst dinning experience of my life and I would highly recommend that anyone in the mood for sushi, stay far away from this place.

Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

I am what you would call a picky eater. I don't try to many new foods. my wife and I got adventurous and gave it a go and was quite surprised. Great environment and staff. Food was good. I will be back

Reviewed April 12, 2010

this place used to be good, not anymore! The chef told my 8 year old the only reason he won't do any tricks is because he drank too much sake! You've gotta be kiddn me! Their business is going down and it's obvious why. We have the stomach aches to prove it (Way too much msg) Avoid this place. Looks nice that's all I have to say. No problem getting in anymore because there is NO ONE waiting! Food quality has gone to the dogs!

Reviewed November 17, 2008

Awesome sushi and thai curry.

1  Thank menasheep