“Grab a number for a donut”

Paul's Donuts Ice Cream Yogurt
Ranked #6 of 6 Dessert in Saint Peters
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
“Grab a number for a donut”
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

I'm only in town for one week and decided to take my daughter to get a donut. I was a little intimidated by the crowd when I walked in, but after grabbing a number I soon realized what all the commotion was about. The donuts are fresh and the staff is fast and efficient. If I ate donuts everyday- then I would choose this place every time.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Customer Service is not their forte”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

The Wife and I walked in to try their Ice Cream. There was no one working the front. We heard two employees out back smoking and possibly having a tickle fight, not sure. After about 3 minutes of waiting I decided that this place would not get our business. So my wife and I waited for one of them to finally come back inside just so they could see us walk out the door. No effort was made to keep our business so we certainly won't give it to them.

• Visited August 2011