“Our chinese dinner of choice ALWAYS!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Our chinese dinner of choice ALWAYS!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

My whole entire family and I love this place! It is delicious and they are very professional and sweet! You can tell they have a passion for their business because their food never fails. It is always hot and amazing. We have never had a bad experience and as far as I know we never will.

• Visited September 2013

Turin, Italy
“Crab Rangoon and Sesame Chicken!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

Whenever I am in St.Peters (MO), I always go to this restaurant. My wife (who grew up in St.Peters) used to go to Mandarin Garden very often and she kept telling me how good their crab rangoons were. And she was right. They are probably the best crab rangoons I have ever had. Their sesame chicken is also great. The other dishes seemed to be pretty good but nothing special.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Andrex-001
“Best Chinese Take Out/ Dine In in all of Saunt Charles”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

I like other reviewers have been going here for years. No matter what other Chinese restaurants I have tried they never stack up compared to here. Their lunch time specials are a wonderful value and the hot & soup soup is amazing! All dishes can be ordered at three levels of spicy if you are looking for that extra kick! You will not be disappointed here!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank TinKettle
“Great food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

It's hard to beat our favorite Chinese restaurant in our hometown of Hot Springs, but this was close as far as taste. THey had menu choices for dinners for 2, 4, 6, etc which is nice. My husband and I had a dinner for 2 choice for $23.00 and it included a choice of soup, an egg roll a piece, and the 2 entree choices of almond chicken (our favorite and very hard to find!!!!) and Mangolian beef, both which were very good. The restaurant was clean, managed well, and had patrons waiting for take out as well as 2 small dining areas. The tables were very close together though, so when leaving, we had to weave in and out of the chairs that were occupied, for they butted up against eachother's.

• Visited April 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Best Crab Rangoon ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

We have gone here for years too. My grandkids always want to go to "Duke's" when they are visiting. Crab Rangoon is the best I have ever eaten. Pot Stickers are great too, and the sizzling rice soup is excellent. We always seem to order the same thing, Edna even knows before we place our order what we will have! Sometimes there is a wait if it is crowded, but the food is always good. I have never had a bad meal here, the food is consistently good.

• Visited March 2013