“Some plusses, some minuses....”

Days Inn St Peters/St Charles
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Saint Peters
Roeland Park, KS, a KC suburb
“Some plusses, some minuses....”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

The manager, Tom, was very helpful, and was always available. The rooms were clean, and sheets and towels were good, w/ comfortable beds. The hotel is very basic, and the grout around the tub needs replacing badly. No grab bars in the tub, no shelf for the soap, and the shower curtain continued to pull away from the edges due to the rod being lower in the middle and the curtain being heavy.... ok for a quick night off the highway, but not somewhere you would want to spend much time.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Laconia, New Hampshire
Reviewed May 8, 2012

This hotel as changed completely around with the new manager Tom. The rooms are clean and smell good and even when you walk into the lobby it has a nice clean smell to it. The hotel is nice and quite and I was shock because there were a lot of family with kids staying there. Tom made sure everything was ok in our room called us on the phone ten minutes after we check in, greeted us every morning when we went to breakfast. The customer service here was just outstanding. Stayed here a year ago and it was a nightmare now when we are in the area this is the place no matter what the price is. The only thing I would like them to do is replace the carpet in the rooms. I never felt like this at any other place but when it was time to go I felt like we were leaving a family member behind Tom just made us feel right at home.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
saint charles
Reviewed April 19, 2012

When people ask me a great place to stay I always say the Days Inn in St. Peters. The staff always had a smile on their faces and always made sure I was taken care of. Unlike most hotels that have outstanding service they are surprisingly cheap. I enjoyed waking up every morning and heading to the lobby for a good breakfast. I would have never expecting any of my time to be as well as it was. I give it 2 thumbs up. I'd stay their again no questions asked.!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Brianna B
waterloo
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Hotel manager very nice he most be new.We had stayed there before and the manager than was very rude.The new manager was helpful with places to go with kids. plus shopping.he was new to the area but new alot of places to go .He must have done his research of the area. thank you and we will return.

Room Tip: any room is good if they are all like the one we stayed in
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
winston salem
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I just got back from this hotel and I must say out of all the hotels I've stayed in( and I've stayed in many due to traveling for work) this hotel was the greatest. The hotel manager Tom Mansfield is the nicest manager I have ever met. He is a very nice guy. He helped us out with many things for the week and a half we were there. He also gave us a really good rate.. If you are ever in the St. Peters area stay there and tell him Brad sent ya.... I'm serious. we never had a problem wih anything there.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
st louis missouri
Reviewed April 17, 2012

we arrived an were greeted by the manager of the property and he was very nice offered us coffee and got us settled in our room we were very happy with accomidations and will definetly go back .compliments on how clean it was in the room and the lobby.

Room Tip: we found all these rooms to be very nice
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Maple Grove, Minnesota
Reviewed March 8, 2012

No desk clerk was around when I checked in. I had to call for person to come from somewhere in the back. A large sign was posted that breakfast was from 6:30 to 9:00 AM. I went down to the lobby at 6:30AM to check out, get a receipt, and have breakfast. NO ONE WAS THERE! Coffee had not even been started. I tried to call as I did upon check in but no one would answer or come to the desk. I had to leave without a receipt and without even a cup of coffee.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Courtyard St. Louis St. Peters
#3 of 5 in Saint Peters
Red Roof Inn St. Louis St. Charles
Hampton Inn St. Louis/St. Charles

Been to Days Inn St Peters/St Charles? Share your experiences!