“My experiences .”

Days Inn St Peters/St Charles
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Saint Peters
Reviewed September 25, 2011

We stay at this motel 2 or 3 times a year. It is always very clean and has a good continental breakfast.We never have a problem connecting to the internet and the staff are always helpful and accomodating.

Room Tip: Lower level are best for us.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Days Inn St Peters/St Charles

Reviewed September 21, 2011

We booked the room thru Missouri Hotels for price and location. It was very easy to find. The room was very clean and provided a table with two beds, along with king bed. There was no refrigerator but we had brought cooler, using the hotel ice. When I needed postage stamps, they were provided free. When we needed assistance opening a 2-liter pop, they opened it for us. The breakfast was fine, however no hot items other than toast, bagels, coffee, & oatmeal. I wish that they could of given us something to eat for our last morning, however we left half hour before breakfast was served at 6:00 AM on weekends.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2011

I thought this hotel was great for the money. You could tell the hallways were a bit worn and rooms carpet was a bit worn, but overall very clean. Best thing of all...hard to find anymore...comfortable beds and a surplus of comfy pillows. I will be back if I'm ever through the area again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 27, 2011

my wife and i stayed our honeymoon there and at first i was upset that though checkin time is 3 my wife and i arrived around 7 or so with people still in our room cleaning! :( however the service was awesome and the front desk staff tasha and jeremy were the best hotel staff ever! very helpful,polite and friendly if not for the quality, my wife and i would still come back for the customer service given by tasha and jeremy. The jaccuzzi was big and i loved the mirrors around it. phillip walker

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pwalker85
Reviewed October 6, 2009

We stayed one night with our young daughter and teenager and had no complaints. The breakfast was great, the beds were comfortable, no complaints about anything.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2009

I don't know where to begin. The Customer service is the absolute worst!! We booked a hotel online and when we arrived THEY DID NOT HAVE ANY ROOMS AVAILABLE and REFUSED TO REFUND MY MONEY. I argued with the man who claimed not to speak english (the Arabic manager/owner) until I started yelling at his wife. We arrived in town for a funeral that was to start in 3 hours and they had NOTHING Available after I booked my room on Priceline. I called Priceline and they were ZERO help in refunding my money. We told them we needed and elevator for a handicaped person and they DO NOT HAVE AN ELEVATOR IN THE ENTIRE HOTEL!!!! Which makes me question how the hell the cleaning staff is getting around to clean the rooms without carts!

These people are so rude it is utterly Sad! We were treated so badly we left and had to pay $100 at the Extended Stay up the road. Needless to say we called Ramada corporate and because this was a franchise there was little they could offer. So we lost our $75 and Priceline offered us nothing. Neither did the hotel owner...DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank mrcolem1
Reviewed July 7, 2009

The hotel was nice enough, but there were a couple things that were just not up to par. The internet, first off, was horrible. We stayed at the hotel for 3 nights, and we could access the internet for about 5 minutes. The wifi should not have only one bar in any part of the hotel. For someone who needs to access the internet and expects to access it when they get to their hotel that advertises the fact that they do in fact have wifi, this is unacceptable. The staff were friendly enough but rarely at the desk. Otherwise it was clean enough, althogth the workout room is about the size of a closet.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Courtyard St. Louis St. Peters
Courtyard St. Louis St. Peters
#3 of 5 in Saint Peters
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St. Peters

Been to Days Inn St Peters/St Charles? Share your experiences!