“we loved tasha and will for sure be back to see her!”

Days Inn St Peters/St Charles
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Saint Peters
st. charles
“we loved tasha and will for sure be back to see her!”
Reviewed July 27, 2011

my wife and i stayed our honeymoon there and at first i was upset that though checkin time is 3 my wife and i arrived around 7 or so with people still in our room cleaning! :( however the service was awesome and the front desk staff tasha and jeremy were the best hotel staff ever! very helpful,polite and friendly if not for the quality, my wife and i would still come back for the customer service given by tasha and jeremy. The jaccuzzi was big and i loved the mirrors around it. phillip walker

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank pwalker85

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Harrisonburg, Virginia
Reviewed October 6, 2009

We stayed one night with our young daughter and teenager and had no complaints. The breakfast was great, the beds were comfortable, no complaints about anything.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
Chicago, IL
Reviewed September 19, 2009

I don't know where to begin. The Customer service is the absolute worst!! We booked a hotel online and when we arrived THEY DID NOT HAVE ANY ROOMS AVAILABLE and REFUSED TO REFUND MY MONEY. I argued with the man who claimed not to speak english (the Arabic manager/owner) until I started yelling at his wife. We arrived in town for a funeral that was to start in 3 hours and they had NOTHING Available after I booked my room on Priceline. I called Priceline and they were ZERO help in refunding my money. We told them we needed and elevator for a handicaped person and they DO NOT HAVE AN ELEVATOR IN THE ENTIRE HOTEL!!!! Which makes me question how the hell the cleaning staff is getting around to clean the rooms without carts!

These people are so rude it is utterly Sad! We were treated so badly we left and had to pay $100 at the Extended Stay up the road. Needless to say we called Ramada corporate and because this was a franchise there was little they could offer. So we lost our $75 and Priceline offered us nothing. Neither did the hotel owner...DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!

• Stayed February 2009, traveled with family
3 Thank mrcolem1

Travelers are raving about these Saint Peters hotels

ineednapkin
Reviewed July 7, 2009

The hotel was nice enough, but there were a couple things that were just not up to par. The internet, first off, was horrible. We stayed at the hotel for 3 nights, and we could access the internet for about 5 minutes. The wifi should not have only one bar in any part of the hotel. For someone who needs to access the internet and expects to access it when they get to their hotel that advertises the fact that they do in fact have wifi, this is unacceptable. The staff were friendly enough but rarely at the desk. Otherwise it was clean enough, althogth the workout room is about the size of a closet.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Missouri
Reviewed March 23, 2009

I just stayed here the weekend of March 21 & 22 (2009) and let me tell you - my husband and I got about 4 hours of sleep. About 3am we woke up to a grown man in the room beneath us crying and yelling on the phone. He countinued to cry and yell on the phone until about 6am. My husband went down to the front desk (because our phone didn't work - nice) and the woman called the room and said (this is a quote) "Sir, the people in room 220 (yep, that would be us) said you are being too loud so please quiet down." I mean, are you kidding me?!!! So my husband comes back upstairs and tells me what happened, which just made me more upset, so I went down downstairs and told the lady that he hadn't "quieted down" so she knocked on his door. Did that help? Nope. So, we turned on the TV to help drown out this guy's very loud "issues".

And after waking up from our wonderful night my husband went down for the free "breakfast" which consisted of 3 bagels for a hotel full of people. So we drove east to the IHOP.

Overall, the service was okay. the sheets smelled clean and the TV worked. the floors did squeek really bad, but after listening to that guy all night my husband and I were happy to have squeeky floors. But just in case that idiot below us didn't wake up from that, we stomped around a little.

Don't be a cheapskate! Pay an extra $50 and stay at a Holiday Inn or something. We wish that we did!!!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank little_wolfie
St. Louis, MO
Reviewed March 6, 2009

This hotel was one of the worst I've ever stayed at. While the rooms are very large, they are very dated and old fashioned. I was really surprised at the condition. Moreover, the floors creaked badly in my room. I could also easily hear the floors creaking in the rooms next door when my neighbors walked in their rooms. I would advise people to stay away from this hotel.

• Stayed December 2008, traveled solo
2 Thank reviewer0101
missouri
Reviewed June 21, 2008

We booked the jacuzzi suite for $130 a night. The woman at the front desk was not the friendliest. The room was large and spacious, but for a suite I expected at least a fridge or microwave. The jacuzzi is right near the bed, and there were hairs stuck in the jets and in other parts around the tub. There was also a residue all around the tub that came off when you touched it. Beside that problem, the walls must be paper thin. From about 11pm until 3:15am, the people in the room next to us were talking loudly, fighting, and we could hear every word. Around 12:30am I called the front desk, asked politely if they could ask the room next to us if they could quiet down. When they didn't quiet down, I called back at 1:45am. The lady at the front desk said she called and the people were sleeping. OBVIOUSLY they were not sleeping if I had called back to complain. She said she would go knock on the door - I heard her knock, the people answered the door and the lady said "The people next to you said you are screaming. Please be quiet. ". Real professional. The couple in the room said "We are sleeping". The hotel worker left, and the people continued to be loud until past 3am. The 'breakfast', toast and bagels, was horrible. The orange juice in the machine came out as water. I will never stay in this hotel again, nor recommend it.

• Liked — location
  • Disliked — cleanliness, noise
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank vatterce
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#2 of 7 in O'Fallon
Hampton Inn St. Louis/St. Charles

Been to Days Inn St Peters/St Charles? Share your experiences!