“I really don't get offended easily, but....”
Review of Vista Grande - CLOSED

Vista Grande
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 15, 2012

The kitchen hours at this restaurant seem rather flexible. I went there one time at about 10:00 on a Saturday evening and was able to get dinner andwent another Saturday and was told that the kitchen was closed at the same time of the evening. Drunk guy hanging behind the bar talking about how he was drinking since 11:00 that morning (not the bartender, who was OK), kitchen staff coming out and helping themselves to beer out of the cooler, a group of vile (and I am not a prude) four drunk women talking about sex acts with their boyfriends and pets at the bar. This is either someplace you can come in with your wife and get a decent meal or its not. The owners really have to make up their minds as to whether they are running a restaurant or a tavern. I don't mind going into either, but I don't like to find a tavern atmosphere when I go into what i think is a restaurant. All in all, it strikes me as a place you might see on one of those Food Network shows where they hide cameras to catch the staff misbehaving.

1  Thank Steve M

Reviewed February 16, 2012

Chips are good, salsa is just okay. Chicken and spinach chimichanga is very good. I do think it is overpriced for what you get. Queso dip is good along with the California burrito. Frozen drinks are some of the best. Its not my favorite mexican food, but on occasion I do want it! Atmosphere is good. My kids like the hot dog chimi's!

1  Thank misand
Reviewed October 1, 2011

We did not like this place at all! It is close to our house so we gave it a try. We were sorry! The food was not good at all, even the nachos were terrible! We will not be going back!

1  Thank Puppycake
Reviewed July 20, 2011

We ate here for lunch, and it was surprisingly slow. I drive by here in the evening and know they are crowded then. Our fahitas were decent portions (lunch size) for about $9, tasty, and they have an awesome green sauce for dipping the homemade chips. If you want an unpretenious, local Mexican place with reasonable prices, you'll like Vista Grande.

1  Thank twrood
Reviewed May 16, 2009

Our family went out to eat at this restaurant and oh my god was it terrible, first of all my girls ordered a rolly polly burrito and when it arrived it was a poor excuse for a soft burrito. Not big enough for even a baby! My wife ordered chicken fajitas and the chicken was equivalent to the size of a cut up chicken Mcnugget, it was unreal $11.00. I ordered a beef chimi which was more fried dough than filling and the portion was very dissapointing. When the waitress arrived and asked how our meal was we told her what we thought and she acted as though she expected to hear it. This place probably gets complaints daily and I just can't understand how the heck they stay open. My advice, go to taco bell, better food for the price. This place sucks

1  Thank doggygirl