“Good Food...Good Folks...Good Night”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #9 of 211 Restaurants in Saint Peters
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Been awhile since we stopped at Red Lobster. After the first 5 minutes, we were definitely glad we chose this place to eat. Christine was the Hostess who greeted us and rather than just plunking us down at a table, she noticed our server Brandon was a little backed up. She jumped in and offered friendly tips and information on the menu items. I was curious about the Grand Patron Margarita. She went to the bar, found out what I needed to know and came back. Trust me, it was well worth it. Best margarita I've had since I left Key West. My wife ordered the create-your-own which she thoroughly enjoyed, I chose the Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Alfredo which when combined with the aforementioned margarita made for an extremely pleasant dining experience. But I almost forgot Brandon...well he's no slacker either when it comes to service. Christine had placed our order with the kitchen to help him out and he picked up where she left off. He brought the meal in less time than I'd expected. Means he has a good sense of timing, knowing when to check the kitchen and make sure orders aren't setting on the counter getting cold. He checked on us just the right amount of times. And of course, offered the proverbial "you guys need a box"?. All in all, we'll not wait so long to head back to Red Lobster and yes, they do "Sea Food Differently".

Reviewed May 31, 2014

I had Lunch with my wife and a friend on a Friday afternoon. The restaurant was comfortable, neat and clean with the usual nautical themed decor. The bar was large and well stocked. We chose to eat in the dining area. The menu contained a number of good offerings including, the standard Red Lobster restaurant fare and some special. We each selected different items. The food arrived quickly and we were given plenty of the excellent hot “signature” rolls to hold us over in the interim. We all were pleased with the quality and preparation our meals and found the portions to be substantial. Our server was very courteous and attentive. The other servers appeared very good as well. The staff members we interacted with were all absolutely delightful. The price of the meal was very reasonable, as were the drink prices. The real point of this review is that there are a number of Red Lobster restaurants in the area and the St. Peters location is a stand out. The others in the area are fair to good. St. Peters Red lobster is excellent. It is cleaner, better organized and had a better ambiance. The food was better and the staff was exceptional. The St. Peters Red Lobster is an example that the others should follow. After my brief meeting with the General Manager I clearly understand why this location is exceptional. I recommend St. Peters, Red Lobster and intend to return.

1  Thank jazzmann48
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

The menu items I ordered happened to be be unavailable twice in a row - the manager on duty very kindly came to me offering to help me choosing an alternative that would suit my taste - she apologized and also adjusted the price of the menu to match my original order - food was great and everybody very kind - wish we could find such a great service in France....

1  Thank onoreka
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Not a big fan of fish but LOVE their crab legs. Dont go very often because they are so expensive, their service was average. Even tho their prices are steep they are always packed to the gill when we drive by.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

My family had two bad experiences here in two days. First my mom and her friends went for dinner. They all ordered what they wanted for dinner and when their meals were brought to them, they informed my mom that they were out of what she ordered and had to pick something else. Why did they wait to serve everybody else then inform her that hers was out?

Second, I took my wife and kids. We got our buzzer and waited for our table. While waiting 30 plus minutes for our table, we counted at least 7 empty tables that were never seated. Then they seated another party before us, when we had arrived first. Then when they sat us, they put us at one of the tables that had been empty the entire time.

Our waitress was excellent, food was good, but it seemed like there was no direction and management in this restaurant.