“BBQ”

Saint Peters, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BBQ”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I get the pork platter, pork, fries, pork'n'beans, two toasted garlic bread slices. My favorite meal, so I don't experiment with others when I go there. I'm sure other meals are good.

Visited April 2014

“Our family's favorite!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Our family has eaten at this Bandana's quite a few times. Today it was the five of us after church. This location has a under $6 special that is less expensive than the luncheon platter. It still comes with two sides and toast that makes it an incredible bargain. Substantial portion, too. Three of us picked the pork, one had turkey and I had the sausage. Thanks for a nice lunch!

Visited February 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“fair”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

The meat was overcooked and not hot. Service was excellent though.. The brisket was well done and they were out of ribs. The nachos I got were really not good.

Visited January 2014
Reeds Spring, Missouri
“Always consistent”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Bandanas is great place. I have eaten my way through the menu over the years and always been happy with the quality and serving size.

Service is always great. It is like having dinner at a good friends house.

Keep up the great work Banadana's!

Visited August 2013