“Great food”

Dining options: Reservations
Raymore, Missouri
“Great food”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I was staying in Saint Peters for business and was in the mood for Italian food. As always, I went to Tripadvisor for advice. This restaurant came up number 1 and they were right. Was it as good as Lombardo's in downtown St. Louis, no. But, if you are too lazy to drive downtown, it was great. I had the toasted cannelloni and it was fantastic, I could have eaten those all night. Then I had the veal which was tender and delicious. The service was good and the servings generous. I would go again if in the area. I didn't go to the Hill to compare, but it was good enough that I didn't need to.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Aly A

St. Louis
“Great Food and Attentive Service”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Erio's is the best Italian food in St. Charles County. Pete, the owner, is from Sicily and is always on the premises supervising every area. You will see the same wait staff there year after year and you're always welcomed back with a warm greeting.

We are a NY family and used to great Italian food and Erio's can hold it's own with us. We see absolutely no reason to drive to "The Hill" to get authentic food in the St. Louis area. The eggplant parmesan is excellent and as an appetizer is large enough to be an entree. My husband loves the Sicilian pork chops and the steaks are always great. There is always a fresh fish entree offered and you can't go wrong with any of the pasta dishes. Even the pizza is good!

The kids menu is also very reasonable and the portions are larger. We love Erio's!

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Jinna50
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Excellent!”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

My girlfriend and I went here on a whim. The restaurant has been located near us for years but we never went until last year. It is probably the best Italian I have had in the St Louis area, including the Hill. The first time we went we both had the Bistecca Alla Siciliana steak which is
char-grilled strip breaded with homemade Italian breadcrumbs which is the best steak I ever had. Recently I also had the Chicken Marsala which, again, is probably the best Chicken Marsala I ever had. I highly recommend coming here. The owner is a gem as well, comes around and says hi to everyone. Be prepared for a wait though.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank AgentBrittany
“Amazing Italian in a simple setting.”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

The food is great! Not fancy but fresh, homemade and fantastic. This was our first time. We r from SC but will return next visit!

2 Thank Bfergie
Wichita, KS
“Excellent Italian”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Usually, when we want Italian in the St. Louis area, we go to the Hill. However, we wanted to take my husband's parents out for her birthay and we found this restaurant on another website. Excellent food, good service. The owner came to our table and was very pleasant. A small place and we make reservations which is highly recommended on the weekends.

• Visited July 2012