“Good Food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Saint Peters, Missouri
“Good Food”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This place has a twist of some of the oldie, but goodie foods.
Always busy. Wish it stayed open for dinner, but it's all good.

Visited January 2014
Cari T, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
NannaJordan - Thank you! We are so happy you like our tasty and innovative menu.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Good Vibe”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

My boyfriend had been wanting to try FW since his son ate there a couple months' ago. I've eaten there several times before.
We arrived a few minutes before noon on a Sunday, There were several people waiting ahead of us, but we still were seated pretty quickly. Our server took our order quickly, but took time to chat with us when she brought us our drinks. I noticed other servers also being really friendly this way.
I had the weekly special Fritatta and it was very good. I probably could have asked to have the mushrooms left out, rather than picking them out. :-) And my orange juice was the best I've had in a long time outside of Florida.
My boyfriend had the blueberry pancakes (yum!), which were served with warm blueberry sauce, and the Acapulco Express omelette, which he loved. He also thought the coffee was quite good.
I had finished eating by 12:50, but at no point did we feel rushed. Efficiency paired with excellence, what a team!

• Visited May 2014
Cari T, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Kocickasmom - We are so happy you found efficiency and excellence during your visit! Thank you for finally coming in for a visit and we hope to see you again soon.

Quincy, Illinois
“Friday lunch”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

My wife and I recently stopped for lunch at this First Watch on a recent trip to the St Louis area.
It was a Friday in Lent, so we were seeking something without meat.

My wife had a vegetable hash topped with a couple eggs. She loved it.

I has a daily special, a frittata with smoked salmon. I think this was the first frittata I've had and it was great. The side of dressed greens was excellent also.

The restaurant was quite busy, we had to wait 10 to 15 minutes for a table. But the wait staff was hustling, and service was very good. This was our second visit to this First Watch, but we have eaten at the Chesterfield location many times, and keep going back every visit to the area.

• Visited March 2014
Cari T, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
wfgjr - Thank you for all your visits to First Watch! We are very happy you and your wife enjoyed a delicious and meat-free meal on a recent Friday. We look forward to your next visit!

Saint Peters, Missouri
“Great Breakfast Friendly Staff”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

When you eat at First Watch it is a great breakfast experience. First the food is great and not your run of the mill breakfast items really interesting eats. And second the staff is over the top friendly.

Visited November 2013
Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
GaryMasterson - We are thrilled you are so impressed with our food, menu and service. Thank you!

Jessica, First Watch Customer Service
Saint Charles, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfast or Lunch”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

First Watch has a varied menu including vegetarian and gluten free selections. I have never been there when it was not at full capacity. You can find items a little out of the norm as well as the good old standards. Everything is delicious and the staff friendly.

• Visited September 2013
Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Nancy S - Thank you for all your visits! Whether it's an old favorite or a new item, we are thrilled you always enjoy whatever your order off our extensive menu. We hope to see you again soon.

Jessica, First Watch Customer Service