“a fun, casual Italian experience”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Salvatore's Italian Grill
Ranked #61 of 207 Restaurants in Saint Peters
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Loved the atmosphere, the service and the food!!!
A great casual place with good Italian food!
Keep in mind that they have a smoking section (the great big bar area and it's wealth of seating) and two separate side dining areas that are non-smoking.
It's a seat-yourself kind of place, with hard working servers and a great place for a casual, yet tasty, meal.
There happened to be live music on the night that I visited and that favorably added to my experience. I will gladly return to somewhat hidden gem!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We have been going here for several years. We have stopped with our kids to do their lunch buffet. Great Toasted Raviolli and Pizza! We have headed here to hear local bands play. We have had team get togethers here with our kids baseball and soccer teams. I even had my wifes 40th Birthday here. Always very accomodating. Even better since the fairly recent expansion to the bar side of the restaurant.