“It was my B-day.”

Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mid Rivers Mall Drive
Transit: Mid Rivers Mall
Description: Celebrating Indian Cuisine! Copper Chimney is an authentic Indian Restaurant & Bar with a warm ambiance, excellent service and the food that will leave your taste buds craving!. Copper Chimney offers diners a new take on Indian food, mixing the flavors and spices of India with western cooking techniques and the finest seasonal ingredients. Enjoy lots of vegan specialties and variety to choose from our A La Carte menu. Buffet at Copper Chimney is renowned for an endless array of tempting cuisine, available to you for lunch. We are located in Mid Rivers Center, in St. Peters, MO near Value City Furniture.We hope you will join us soon in our intimate and contemporary dining room to enjoy our sumptuous offerings paired with a selection from our hand selected wine list or savoring a fine single malt scotch or a top-shelf tantalizing cocktail.Copper Chimney welcomes you all for a great dinning experience!
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Wow first time for Indian food. It was different. And of course I like my boyfriends meal better then mine. I had chicken chili or chili chicken? and the boyfriend had some sort of lamb. I can't wait to go back. The place was very clean (a must for the boyfriend). Friendly and helpful staff. I will be going again.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

I have had a lot of Indian food in the past and this restaurant did a good job. I went for lunch and had the buffet. While the food was good, there wasn't much variety on the buffet. I would have liked to see some samosa's on there. That being said, the food that was available was good and the fresh, hot Naan that was brought to my table was fantastic. Once suggestion, have some more spices that customers can add to the food. I had the Chicken Curry and, while it was good, I would have liked more kick to it as I like hot foods. All in all, it was good and I can recommend it.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

What a pleasant surprise the Copper Chimney had for us. We've been wanting to try this place, and went on a Saturday afternoon, for the buffet. Big variety, very fresh, good tasting food. The service was very attentive, and the restaurant was very clean. Have you ever had this conversation with someone, "Where do you want to go eat?", "I don't know, where do you want to go to eat?". and that cycle can go on forever. Well, do yourself a favor and try the Copper Chimney in St. Peters. You'll be glad you did. It's different, it's yummy. And it won't break the bank!!

Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

We enjoyed the food. We went for the buffet. It would be nice if there were more vegetarian choices on the buffet. We will go there again.