“Good, but needs improving”
Review of It's a Better Burger - CLOSED

It's a Better Burger
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

First the good things, not great, just good:speed of service, aroma, choice of open flame or flat Grill, choice of sides, burger options. All of the these entice the hungry consumer to walk in and grub on what could be one of the best burgers in their life...and until the food arrives, that is what they think.

You have the option for doneness of the burger...not sure why! Consider yourself lucky if you get the doneness level you ordered. Mine was three levels: near raw, barely medium rare, and darn near well done since I ordered Medium. Others in our party had burgers all over the place too and not like one had the others patty. Wow, really, what a shame.

Then the extra bucks you pay for customizing the burger only to be disappointed by the appearance and finally by the taste. If it has all the extras, again you are lucky. Three in our party had to have extras delivered to the table that were omitted, one side left off and one side not even made right.

Admittedly, as a TA member, I checked reviews here and hoped to report that things were improving and went in expecting a far better experience in service, taste, and ambiance...missed out in all three. Will try again, but someone has to prove to me they want to improve.

1  Thank DarkonIV
There are newer reviews for It's a Better Burger

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Legit. I found this place a couple months ago, and I've been eating here ever since. If you're in St. Peters, it a good place to get a Burger.

The Hani, the Animal, and the Western are good !

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I really enjoy the food here. Everything is cooked to order in an open kitchen so you can see everything is being made fresh in a ran environment. I had a 7 oz Western Burger tonight (haystack onions, BBQ sauce, cheese, bacon). Amazing and filling. Also had mozzarella sticks as a side which is a nice option (to be able to get 4 sticks... Just enough for one person). I think the service and food has gotten consistently better recently so I would disagree with the previous review that says the new management isn't making improvements. Old management/new management.... Really doesn't matter to me...still the best burger on town and a great value

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Burgers used to be great, not they are terrible and overcooked. I asked about the change of the "10oz) burger, they said they were under new "management" and that was one of his new ideas. Thought that the old managers were doing a great job. Now every cook seems to be a "manager" hmm. Go figure. We won't be back until they under-go some serious action. Let me know when this "manager" with the great ideas leaves.

1  Thank maree a
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We have been eating at the St. Peters location since the first week they opened. Many changes have happened since the place first opened. Most recently, they changed their 10 oz. burger to two 5 oz. patties. This was my favorite burger joint, but now after the change I cannot get my mouth around the burger. Management has finally managed to drive the discerning burger customers away. The menu always warned customers that the 10 oz. burger would take a little longer to cook, so why did they feel they had to switch to two pieces of meat? Also, the amount of fries in the order has been cut in half since they first opened. What was once great has now become just another mediocre burger joint.

2  Thank Dennisirish003