“Average”

Cuisines: Bar, American, Pub
Good for: Families with children
“Average”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Just ate there last Thursday. The food was great~ I always get their chicken fajita wrap (my fave) . I got a baked potato with it~ was asked if I wanted the butter, sour cream, and cheese with it and said yes, but I wasn't told I would be charged an extra 59 cents for a teaspoon of shreded cheese. Plus we weren't offered drink refill's...I'm a soda fan and a liitle miffed about running out of soda.

• Visited February 2014

Naples, Florida
“Good Food; Good Value; Great Service”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Finally, an Applebee's that didn't have loud music and lousy service. This was a really good experience: Good food, ample portions, served hot and tasty. Our service was friendly and courteous - both the waitress and manager were terrific!

• Visited October 2013
Park Rapids, Minnesota
“Almost every town has one.”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

If you want to stay tried and true the menus here are pretty much the same as any Applebee's anywhere. You know what you are getting no matter where you are and it is all pretty good.

Saint Charles, Missouri
“Food is good but...”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I went on a date with my boyfriend since we're trying to do more together before our baby comes...the was very good. The only crappy thing was our waitress kept flirting with my boyfriend. My boyfriend was to the point where he wanted to walk out. Good food...bad service from our waitress.

Visited May 2013
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
“rehearsal, graduation dinner”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Staff was young and pleasant. Switched servers half-way through meal. Could see the difference in servers and service with switch. Food was basic. We did the 2/$24 meal choices, granddaughter took home shrimp, she never did get to eat the leftovers. Do not suggest ordering this dinner choice unless you are really hungry. A lot of food.

• Visited May 2013