I've personally stayed at the Drury Inn & Suites Convention Center St. Louis 4 times now, and each time has been great!
If you want to stay in downtown St. Louis and be close to everything, and have daily managers snacks/drinks, "free" parking, "free" breakfast, "free internet", clean rooms, EXCEPTIONAL service, walkable to the Lumier Casino, then this is the place to stay!
Pam (who manages the nitely snacks/drinks is THE BEST! She remembers you, ALWAYS has a smile, and is a GREAT asset to the staff!
I've stayed here for personal and for meeting purposes both!
And can't say a 'con' about it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotels carefully renovated the Union Market building in 1990, adding two additional stories for guest rooms. Built in 1925, original features were preserved in the hotel lobby and mezzanine meeting level. Only blocks from the Convention Center, the Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Convention Center is walkable from downtown attractions and Washington Avenue entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Hotel Saint Louis
- Drury Inn And Suites St. Louis Convention Center
- Drury Inn Saint Louis
- Drury Inn Hotel
- Drury Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Drury