After a couple years of staying in St Louis at the Renaissance in tiny rooms and expensive meals, we finally decided to try the Drury Inn. Wow, what a huge improvement. Check-in was fast and very friendly, the rooms were nice and more spacious than the "Ren" and they offered free breakfast and evening food with free drinks. Definately will stay there again when in St Louis. The two room suites are the best and the price was very reasonable. Our room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. Close walk to the convention center and arena.
I would recommed not staying pool side, we didn't, but I could see how it could be noisy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotels carefully renovated the Union Market building in 1990, adding two additional stories for guest rooms. Built in 1925, original features were preserved in the hotel lobby and mezzanine meeting level. Only blocks from the Convention Center, the Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Convention Center is walkable from downtown attractions and Washington Avenue entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Hotel Saint Louis
- Drury Inn And Suites St. Louis Convention Center
- Drury Inn Saint Louis
- Drury Inn Hotel
- Drury Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Drury