We were in St. Louis for the World Series and stayed here. The other Drury Inn closer to Busch stadium was $40 more per night so it was worth it to stay a little farther away. We did ask for an outside room so we wouldn't be bothered by any noise in the atrium as the inside rooms open up to the pool/eating area.
Parking was great as there wasn't an additional charge here and hotel was right next to Edward Jones dome and within walking distance of the Arch and Busch stadium.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotels carefully renovated the Union Market building in 1990, adding two additional stories for guest rooms. Built in 1925, original features were preserved in the hotel lobby and mezzanine meeting level. Only blocks from the Convention Center, the Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Convention Center is walkable from downtown attractions and Washington Avenue entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Hotel Saint Louis
- Drury Inn And Suites St. Louis Convention Center
- Drury Inn Saint Louis
- Drury Inn Hotel
- Drury Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Drury