All reviews union station happy hour ymca building hot dogs railroad workers free drinks scottrade center nachos parking garage hard rock cafe scott trade center baked potato pool and hot tub city museum blues game evening snacks landry's seafood
Selected filters
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

This historical treasure is located near the beautiful Union Station and close to the Gateway Arch, Ballpark Village and Forest Park. The motel is clean, updated, and provides a free breakfast and dinner bar and happy hour. This is topped by friendly and helpful staff.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 4, 2019

I brought my family here on business this June and had a great experience. First highlight: every staff member we encountered was kind and helpful to us. Even as I am writing this, I am still impressed how well we were treated. Second highlight: it is a beautiful and well kept hotel. I attribute that to the staff and management- looked great while we were there. Our room was very clean and modern. Third highlight: very good food situation. Whether it was breakfast or the evening kickback, we were very pleased with the offerings. Fourth highlight: the three drink offering at kickback is outstanding. A nice glass of Merlot was good for me, a margarita for my wife... just lovely.

The parking garage construction is the only inconvenience for this trip... but tolerable. I slept very well here and miss it now that I am writing this review with insomnia in another hotel in another state. Would love to return immediately, highly recommend.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2019

Thankful for uber...since there is literally nothing to do for miles around union station. Union station as well as the drury parking garage is under construction. Our fitbit step goal was happy during our stay.
I cannot really complain about the hotel or the room...they were clean and it was a fun building to stay in. We skipped the elevators The room and bathroom was large, clean and modern. The tv and remote is new with the 'sanitary' remote that was easy to clean. The room had a frig and a microwave. The hotel offers 360 degree urban concrete views of literally nothing worth looking at.
At the bottom of the hotel is an italian restaurant that not related to Drury...The restaurant it tired and not kid friendly...again...user uber.
In the morning, a breakfast is offered downstairs in the noisey lobby. If you enjoy bland cold food...this is your spot. I recommend the raisin bran. It's hard to mess that up.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn St. Louis at Union Station, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2019

Greetings! We are very pleased that you decided to stay with us. Your comments & acknowledgements help us tremendously to maintain our goal of 5-star service. And while the surrounding area is currently undergoing major construction projects, we truly appreciate your business and hope you will give us additional opportunities to serve your lodging needs post-construction. Thank you for choosing Drury Hotels.

Stephanie R.

Reviewed June 1, 2019

Situated in an old building, next to the defunct railway station, this hotel is different from any I have been in. It is not the poshest but, offers so much more, for instance breakfast is included, dinner is also included with a happy hour of three free drinks per person. At mealtimes one can have as many soft drinks as you can consume. Coffee is always available and more often than not popcorn. A fridge and microwave are in all rooms
The staff are really helpful, answering any queries and giving advice on where to visit. Probably my favourite hotel on this trip to America

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2019

The Drury Inn at Union Station is a great hotel in an old building. The staff was friendly and the rooms were great. Drury Inn reservations include free breakfast and the "kickback." The food at breakfast is fine, the food at the kickback isn't very good, but there are free drinks. Great location.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple