Drury Inn St. Louis at Union Station
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Westin St. Louis(Saint Louis)
  • Room Service
  • Pool
All reviewsunion stationhappy hourhot dogsymca buildingrailroad workersfree drinksscottrade centernachoshard rock cafescott trade centerchicken fingersevening snacksparking garagebaked potatopool and hot tubhockey gamelandry's seafood
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We always stay here when visiting St. Louis for a baseball game or hockey game. 5 minute walk to hockey stadium, 20 minute walk to baseball stadium. Across street from Union Station. Free covered parking, free wi-fi, free dinner at night with 3 alcoholic drinks, , free breakfast, indoor pool and hot tub. Friendly staff and clean comfortable room. Can't ask for more.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank BrenOb
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We stayed at this Drury Inn for one night to attend a nearby concert. I made the reservation a month in advance, asking them to please hold the fragrances since I’m highly allergic. This is a request that I make everywhere I stay, including other Drury Inns, with no previous problems. We skipped visiting one of my sick relatives because I desperately needed a nap before we went to the concert. When we got there at check-in time we were told that because of our special request our room wasn’t ready. We ended up waiting in the lobby for an hour with a bunch of drinking Megabus employees before our room was ready. (By the way, these guys were still there drinking 3 hours later! I sure hope no buses were going out that night!) Now admittedly I don’t have a degree in hotel management, BUT, wouldn’t it make more sense to clean the rooms with special requests prior to the standard rooms? You can check regular guests into whatever standard room is available as they come in, but when you know for a month that a guest needs a specific room why take the chance that the room won’t be available when they get there? I was angry, but a nice bartender with “free” drinks in the lobby before the concert calmed me down. When we got back from a great concert at 11PM, I thought hmm…a bath would be nice. Except unbelievably there was absolutely no hot water despite running the faucet for over 5 minutes! We were stone-cold sober at this point and my husband does plumbing like a pro. So we went to bed, and woke up at 7AM to NO hot water again! My husband was out walking so I tried to call the desk. The phone didn’t work! In my anger I didn’t notice a second phone on my husband’s side of the bed so I took a very cold and quick shower. My husband got back to the room about 45 minutes later and the water was warm (not hot) by then. When I complained as we left a couple hours later, the desk clerk called a maintenance man who checked and said there was hot water by then and acted as if I was too stupid to know which way to turn the faucet handle. I assured her that we had both turned the handles both directions and that there was some sort of problem. She ended up giving me $25 off the room but left me feeling like she thought I was an incompetent, old woman. That sort of condescension doesn’t go over well with a woman who has 3 university degrees and spent her career fighting barriers to women in science. Rest assured we won’t be going back to any Drury Inns.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn St. Louis at Union Station, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Thank you for your comments, we value your feedback. It seems that we missed the mark on your stay, and I am sorry for the inconvenience you experienced. It is always our goal to exceed your expectations. If you would, please contact me at the hotel so I may assist you further.

Fahmy Paimin

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We stayed here while in town for Mardi Gras. The location was great for easy access to the buses and well as to the metro for other site seeing.

The room was comfortable and having cocktails and snacks in the evening as well as breakfast in the morning was a nice bonus.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I went here for a girl's trip. The beds were GREAT, I loved the fridge in the room. They have soap dispensers instead of the wasteful little bottles you often get so that made me very happy. The hotel itself was quiet, we were never disturbed by any other guests or outside noise. Breakfast and the kick-back times can be challenging because there never seemed to be enough seating for everyone. 400 rooms with only about 20 tables can be an issue so we had one person sit down and the rest grab food. Breakfast was very good(sausage and eggs, biscuits and gravy, waffles, HOT coffee), and the kickback stuff wasn't bad either (hot dogs, nachos, chili, baked potatoes). Free parking garage, we were happy knowing the vehicles were safe. Front desk help VERY helpful and pleasant (although they were quick to push the Maggie O'Briens place even though there's a big mall in Union Station...not that you'd know that unless they tell you.) My favorite thing about this hotel was the location though: a quick walk through the parking lot had you at the MetroLink. It's also within (long) walking distance of the Arch and stadium if you aren't afraid to get some pavement under your feet. Beautiful hotel!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We stayed for four nights in April and had a great stay. Parking is complimentary. Breakfast is your normal breakfast and at night 3 drinks with snacks such as hot dogs and chicken with is great for kids. Hotel was clean and staff friendly. We would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013