Holiday Inn Forest Park
$186
$160
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
The Hotel Majestic St. Louis(Saint Louis)(Great Value!)
$138
$134
$176
$159
$176
$162
EmbassySuites.com
  • Pool
Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
$100
Moonrise Hotel(Saint Louis)
$188
$143
Travelocity
All reviewsforest parkfront deskhighway sidebeds were comfortableclose to downtowneasy accessdowntown stzoolouisearplugsodor
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I just stayed 10 nights at this hotel due to a family emergency and felt so safe there. The staff is by far the friendliest and always greeted you by name. The food in the bar/restaurant is incredible and way better than you would expect in a hotel this size. And the food is reasonably priced too. My one and only complaint is that it is next to the highway so every morning I would wake up to the sound of the traffic. Not the hotel's fault though. It is what it is. I was able to get a refrigerator and microwave for my room but I do know that they have a limited supply of those. It sure doesn't hurt to ask. I also used the guest laundry room and found it to be very clean as well as convenient. I will definitely recommend this place to others. Very clean facility!

Room Tip: Maybe ask for a room that does not face the highway.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 5, 2013

My family stayed here for 2 days between Christmas and New Years 2012.
Comfortable clean room, elevators were small and noisy but the bullet hole near the top of the window on the 4th floor elevator lobby makes you think...why hasn't it been replaced?
The location (closest to my daughters new home) makes me wonder why she moved to St. Louis...and we are from the Chicago area.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank KRP2012
Chris W, Manager at Holiday Inn Forest Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Dear KRP2012,

Thank you very much for taking the time to offer your thoughts on our hotel and your recent stay with us here at the Holiday Inn. We are very grateful to see that you enjoyed your experience with us overall, especially our clean and comfortable rooms. I apologize for the damaged window. We're not quite sure how the damage occurred, as a real bullet would have shattered the window, but I can understand your confusion as to why it hasn't been fixed and can now report that it has in fact been replaced.

St. Louis is a great city with a lot of wonderful history, and attractions for every taste, from great sports teams to numerous cultural and family attractions. This area in particular draws lots of visitors since we are located in the historic "Hill" area of St. Louis, known for its authentic Italian restaurants and wonderful food -- Yogi Berra and Joe Garagiola grew up just blocks from here. It is a very safe and remarkably pristine community of quaint houses, and is just one mile from Forest Park (home of the 1904 World's Fair) with the Zoo, Art Museum, Science Center and Muny Opera.

Thank you again for your comments on our property and we hope that you decide to visit St. Louis again soon!

Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel is close to the interstate and it only took us about 10 minutes to get downtown. The rooms were clean and spacious. As a priority club member, you get a little goodie bag, free wi fi and drink tickets at the restaurant. They also had what looked like freshly-baked cookies at night at the front desk. I didn't use the workout facilities, but they had a couple pieces of cardio equipment and free weights - nothing special but good enough if you're looking for that. I'd stay at this place on our next visit to St. Louis for sure

• Stayed: December 2012
Chris W, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Forest Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Thank you so much for your comments on our hotel, we are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We always welcome and value feedback from our guests and are thankful you decided to share! We promise to have our freshly baked cookies when you make the return trip to St. Louis and look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

My wife and I needed a place to stay for two weeks while our home was undergoing a remodeling project. We wanted to stay close to home and work, and this hotel was in the perfect spot. Red Roof Inn next door was our other possible choice. Both hotels let us take a look at a room before we made our choice, and we selected the Holiday Inn Forest Park. We were very happy with our choice. At about $100 a night, it is not cheap but the room was clean, the bed and sheets very upscale and nice, and the staff was very helpful. It was well worth the cost. They made our stay very pleasant, and made it much easier for us to deal with the chaos of the remodeling project at home. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

William,

Thank you very much for taking the time to offer your thoughts on the positive stay you had with us here at the Holiday Inn Forest Park! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay as much as you did. We always appreciate when guests offer their opinions on our hotel and we're excited to see the positive feedback. Thank you once again William and we hope the home renovations turned out great!

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I stayed here for one night to be close to a manditory meeting instead of driving a couple hours into town early in the a.m. The remodel has made this a nice comfy place to stay. The walls are very thin....good thing I am a good sleeper. Internet was wonderful and fast, which was important. Comfy bed and great shower. Close to the highway, so it was convenient for me. Loved the cookies for dessert after going out to dinner with others when I returned to the hotel. The balcony was unique... too bad it was not a little warmer ! Outdoor only pool, too cool to swim.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Chris W, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Forest Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Thank you very much for deciding to stay with us for your meeting here in St. Louis! Thank you for the comments on our hotel remodel, we are very proud of the re-finished product. Also, we are extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed the complimentary high-speed internet, comfortable bed, and our convenient location. Our team hopes to see you again soon for upcoming trips back to St. Louis!