“Beautiful”
Review of The Fox Theatre

The Fox Theatre
Ranked #6 of 275 things to do in Saint Louis
More attraction details
Owner description: The Fabulous Fox Theatre first opened in 1929 as a movie palace in William Fox's motion picture empire. The theatre was reopened in 1982, and today it is one of the most exquisite venues in the country to enjoy live touring Broadway shows, concerts, and comedians. We hope you'll visit us for an upcoming show or one of our guided tours!
Reviewed January 25, 2013

The Fox is a beautiful facility. Unfortunately the cost of concerts is a little too high for me to go as often as I would like. I don't think there is a bad seat in the house and is a must experience to go to for anyone who lives around St. Louis

All reviews
in 27 reviews
"louis"
in 131 reviews

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We went with a group of Scouts, spending quite a bit of money, and the sound was terrible. We saw A Christmas Carol, and they could not understand anything because of poor sound quality. I emailed the Fox to complain, and also spoke with someone that day, and no one ever responded to me. I don't know if I will go back.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Saw Wicked this holiday season. Best present for the family! So fun, awesome music, Incredible costumes and set, magical effects, and the fabulous Fox! Who could ask for more?

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This theatre has been refurbished and is beautiful. We went to
see Stomp and the seating and sound system was good.