“Really beautiful venue”
Review of The Fox Theatre

The Fox Theatre
Ranked #7 of 258 things to do in Saint Louis
More attraction details
Owner description: The Fabulous Fox Theatre first opened in 1929 as a movie palace in William Fox's motion picture empire. The theatre was reopened in 1982, and today it is one of the most exquisite venues in the country to enjoy live touring Broadway shows, concerts, and comedians. We hope you'll visit us for an upcoming show or one of our guided tours!
Nashville, Tennessee
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Really beautiful venue”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We saw a concert there. The view is good from all over the theater. The place is so ornate and beautiful.

Saint Charles, Missouri
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Beautiful Venue”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I've been to the Fox Theatre for many events and concerts over the year. I love the old architecture at the Fox. The attendants are always helpful and kind. The shows are excellent. I hope the Fox stays forever in St. Louis.

Visited July 2012
Sylva
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Lovely theater needed more speakers”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I knew our seats would not be the best but sadly we could barely hear Wicked. AND I should have gotten the binoculars.
Odd, there was no coat check and I had to hold my winter coat in my (already crowded) lap. Still - a lovely venue.

Visited December 2012
Shipman
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Great show, Great Theatre”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I purchased tickets to "STOMP" for Christmas gifts, (for difficult people to buy for). They were very pleased, the theatre is fantastic, just to visit in itself. This theatre is a MUST, when you visit St. Louis, Mo. We plan to tour thr theatre

Saint Louis, Missouri
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The Fox is still FABULOUS”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

What a spectacular venue! The Lobby is always overwhelming and we were on the far left section about 2/3 back from the orchestra pit and could see and hear well. I'm not sure there is a bad seat in the house. The ushers were very helpful and the treats were provided from vendors in the lobby in a fairly timely fashion.