“Amazing view and great rooms!”

Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis
Ranked #5 of 122 Hotels in Saint Louis
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I barely had enough time to go out and explore St. Louis during a business trip but the view in front of the hotel was more than enough for me to take in every morning! The food in the restaurants are not as bed either, all in all it was a great trip and the fact that it's only about 20 mins from the airport makes it all even better.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
FSHSTL, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Dear bebebel,
On behalf of all of us at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel! We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Another great stay at the Midwest's most outstanding hotel. Luxurious and at the same time homey, The Four Seasons staff is what makes this hotel number ONE!! We stayed for 4 nights which is the perfect number of nights to have time for a spa visit and dine in the award winning Cielo restaurant. I should not say too much for fear of too many people knowing my secret but Cielo has the most spectacular wine and food parings, not to mention the chef's table. That is quite the experience. Our dinner party was never better. The food was perfect and service was first class all the way!

You must request an arch view (book early!) - stunning! Whether you want to stay in the comfy bed all day and order room service or take in the spa for some pampering, the staff is always super attentive and so genuine. We needed help from the concierge and they went above and beyond to make sure our plans were set exactly how we intended. Can't say enough about the level of care they give you no matter what you need. I had a facial with Emily and it was the best one I have ever had. Definitely the spa is beyond amazing and if you need a facial, get the brightening with Emily. She is unbelievable! I have received so many compliments on my mani/pedi (thanks Kat!!) They have so many great choices. Skincare/Makeup/Spa items. And it is so nice to be able to get pampered on property. So luxurious!

We just love staying at the Four Seasons St. Louis! It's truly a luxury getaway. We will never stay anywhere else! LOVE!!!

Room Tip: Request Arch Side. Simply outstanding view. Book spa visit in advance and ask Jessica or Channing f...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
FSHSTL, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Dear Shari M,
On behalf of all of us at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel once again! We really appreciate the kind words about our staff. They are truly amazing! Our employees are so happy to be of service to our guest who ultimately become our friends and extended family.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

We stayed for one night as my work Christmas party was being held and we got a great rate and thought we'd treat ourselves to a preChristmas kids free night out. The Four Seasons did not disappoint. I booked online, check in was a breeze on a Saturday at 5pm. Our room was huge, had a great view, esp fun watching the St Louis Rams and New Orleans Saints fans set up tailgating early on a freezing Sunday am from 14 floors up. Not sure which was more amazing, the bathroom or super comfy King size bed. Some folks are lucky enough to have these luxuries daily in their homes, for those of us not in that income tax bracket, the Four Seasons offers an overworked middle class couple a taste of the good life. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: December 2013

Dear beccawes,
It is great to hear that you had a first class stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed January 30, 2014

This was our first time ever staying with Four Seasons and will certainly be returning! The service and professionalism were par NONE. The room was immaculate and the entire hotel had a relaxing smell throughout. We took advantage of the spa and now rank it in top with the Adventura Spa in Cancun and Grove Park Inn Spa in NC :) Walking to the casino was convenient and loads of fun! Breakfast was simply scrumptious- my husband had a traditional bacon and egg breakfast - while I splurged on blueberry crème brulee French toast - absolutely amazing!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear KJM753,
On behalf of all of us at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughtful comments regarding your recent visit with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis in the near future.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Best in St. Louis! The valet, front desk, IT staff, wait staff and bellhop were all fantastic from arrival to departure. I swear the valet knew my name when we arrived before we said anything. Not sure how he did that, but I was impressed. The Arch view room is worth the extra cost. The food at Cielo was excellent. Had trouble connecting to WiFi. IT called and connected me in less than five minutes. The only place my wife will stay now.

Room Tip: Arch and river view is well worth the extra cost.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear James B,

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Fantastic - Staff made this a memorable experience for our six year old daughter (from the welcome rice krispie treat arch/chocolate river boat desert to the limo ride to the Fox Theatre).

Hotel room view of the new Mississippi River Bridge was outstanding.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear Kevin B,
On behalf of all of us at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, I would like to thank you for your thoughtful comments regarding your visit with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and we managed to achieve an unexpected surprise for your daughter.
You can be sure that your refreshing words of praise will be passed along to our entire staff. In a constant effort to please our guests, it is terrific to receive such positive feedback.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

This Four Seasons hotel was one of the nicest downtown properties I have stayed at. Phenomenal rooms, great bathrooms (with tv in the mirror), fantastic foodservice (ate breakfast and dinner), service from all personnel was phenomenal. I haven't stayed at a place in a long time where everyone from the valet to the maids to the fitness room staff were that happy and wanted to make you feel the same way. I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to St. Louis.

Room Tip: Ask for high up and of course....facing the ARCH
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
FSHSTL, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Dear BSL32,

Thank you for such an in depth review of our Hotel. We really appreciate the kind words about our staff. They are truly amazing! Our employees are so happy to be of service to our guest who ultimately become our friends and extended family. We look forward to having you stay with us again!
Warm Regards,