Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis
$186
$160
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
The Hotel Majestic St. Louis(Saint Louis)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 06/01
Moonrise Hotel(Saint Louis)
Free cancellation until 06/01
$179
Travelocity
Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
$100
$95
Priceline
1,532 results
All reviewsfloor to ceiling windowstv in the mirrorroom servicearch viewlumiere casinoturn down serviceluxury hotelmississippi riverbeautiful hotelrooftop poolrain showerlittle thingsthe ritzlaclede's landingself parkingfitness centerspa
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I loved this hotel. New and very clean. Beautiful facility with an amazing spa that rivals a resort-type spa in its size and services. The food was excellent. Although located in downtown St. Louis, we did not feel that safety/security was an issue. Excellent service and attention to detail. Exactly what you would expect from a Four Seasons hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms onthe south side have better views of downtown and the arch.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 15, 2013

My husband and I have stayed at the hotel many times, and I've reviewed it before. Definitely the nicest hotel in St. Louis. On our last trip, we went to the spa had services for the first time.

The spa is just lovely, and you can enjoy it without services if you are a guest of the hotel. Did not know that! Lots of stone, soaring ceilings, natural light, immaculately clean and smells divine. The Ladies Room is nicely appointed with everything you would expect: lockers, showers, changing rooms, a clothing optional steam room with eucalyptus steam (wonderful!), and a clothing optional jetted spa. There were plenty of clean towels within easy reach of everything; cold, damp wash cloths by the spa, comfortable chairs and iced water. They also had hairbrushes, shampoo, conditioner, moisturizer, etc. The co-ed relaxation room was beautiful, too. Fountain, pool (swim suit required), upholstered chaises with nice blankets all overlooking the river. It would be helpful if the attendants who give a tour of the spa would remind visitors to be quiet in the relaxation room. A group of three very loud and boisterous women pretty much shattered everyone's calm when we were there. Snacks (nuts/dried fruit/trail mix) and tea were complimentary, and you could also order lunch from room service for a fee. The spa also has hair and nail salons.

Services: We had a couples' massage (120 minutes, I think) and both requested female therapists. We both had men, and I am so glad we did. My therapist's name was Kamren, and he was just divine! I've been to many, many spas, and he was by far the best massage therapist I've ever had! (I almost didn't want to mention his name in my review.) Very professional and quiet but did ask me about pressure, etc. My husband said his therapist was very good too. The pedicure I had was terrible. Felt good enough, but the nail tech got the polish all over my cuticles. Within a day, it was lifting. Not what I expect for $70, and I won't do it again. That's the reason for only three stars.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Love this hotel. Awesome location especially for groups. The service is first rate, rooms are perfect, great food and they don't kill you on the pricing. No $40 breakfast here. The view from the 8th floor lobby terrace of the river and arch are very good. Casino next door, several bars and restaurants with in walking or stumbling distance. This place has it all.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Very good hotel; excellent service and facilities; well equipped gym, which seemed to open all the time, ready for my jet-lagged 3am run!).
My room looked out over the Mississippi, with a fantastic sunrise each morning! The hotel bar has an outside terrace with good views over the river, perfect for a drink in afternoon sunshine.
The hotel is close to some good bars and reasonable places to eat.
Granted in the taxi on the way to the hotel, it looks like the taxi driver is taking you somewhere to mug you...but bear with it, after the rough looking warehouses it improves! The area looks a little run down, but on the up. If you head out past the casino (not my thing but worth a wander though) toward the river (down N 2nd St - river on your left) and in a hundred meters or so there are cobbled streets with good bars, places to eat and a club (not that I went in); this little area had a busy but relaxed atmosphere. If that's not your thing its also only a 15-20 walk (or taxi ride for some of you) heading down Washington Ave to find more bars and restaurants..

Room Tip: Ask for one looking out over the river!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 27, 2013

This is an attractive hotel, though it has the painful swopping of lifts at level 8 (for security purposes) and card-only lift access. It is next to a casino and the area feels a bit run-down. I think it is in the process of redevelopment, so if you stay here either eat in the hotel or book a restaurant in the main part of town- don't wander around looking for somewhere like we did. I didn't try the gym etc but the business area was good and bar outside was nice. Food OK and reasonable. Rooms were very attractive and bathrooms rather fabulous (TV in the mirror etc) though the shower was a bit difficult to work and once I'd turned off the monsoon shower head it kept on dripping cold water whilst I used the microphone shower head, which wasn't very powerful. The beds are comfy though if you get hot at night you might find the mattress topper a bit too much. I found it a bit noisy, especially being close to a main road and there's no free water ($7 a bottle in the room!) The hotel staff were lovely, including the restaurant; the front desk staff were very helpful including the manager.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business