Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$469
$99
$85
$81
BestWestern.com
Quality Inn Florissant(Florissant)(Great Value!)
$71
$54
Agoda.com
1,520 results
All reviewsfloor to ceiling windowstv in the mirrorroom servicearch viewlumiere casinoturn down serviceluxury hotelmississippi riverbeautiful hotelrooftop poolrain showerlittle thingsthe ritzlaclede's landingself parkingfitness centerspa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Great conference stay. Super meeting rooms, food and guest rooms. The hotel was impeccable. Large, very comfortable room. Personal greetings. I did not care for the ground floor entrance disconnect from the lobby on the 8th floor. Felt very impersonal.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

My husband had a business meeting at the Four Seasons Hotel and I decided to tag along. I had a wonderful time. I made a spa appointment and it was wonderful. It was one of the most relaxing spas I have ever been to. I then ordered room service and had salmon that was out of this world. The next evening my husband and I had reservations at the Cielo Bar and Restaurant. What a wonderful time. The service and food were wonderful. The atmosphere was festive!! Nice job to manager Cory Cuff! We would love to return.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Recently stayed there for a weekend with our kids and I don't think it would be my first choice if I went back.
Pros: The hotel seems new, the rooms are nice, it's very clean, great views of the Arch, great fitness center
Cons: It is next to/attached to the casino (most of the people we encountered seemed to be there for the casino), the location is more out of the way than some of the other comparable options, the service wasn't great for any hotel but definitely not for a Four Seasons (never enough towels and shampoo and hard to track down more, hard to reach anyone at the front desk/concierge)

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I recently stayed here on business and was very satisfied with my experience. My room was on the 16th floor with a fantastic view of the arch. The floor to ceiling windows really emphasize the arch, it looked incredible in the sun as I walked into the room for the first time. The room was spacious with a huge amount of closet/hanging space and lots of drawers. The bathroom was also spacious and had complimentary L'Occitane bath products and a luxurious bathrobe. I loved the shower and the fact that you had an option for either the rain (overhead) or the regular spray (on the wall). There was also a deep tub in the bathroom (unfortunately I didn't get a chance to use it) and a separate toilet unit within the bathroom. The only thing that would have my made my room experience even better would've been some slippers on that marble floor. The business center was very convenient and free. There were 4 computers and two printers - I used it twice and was alone on both occasions. The complimentary coffee (good and strong) was set up every morning in the lobby - just what you need for a 6am start! Overall the hotel was quiet and the standard of the bar and restaurant was very good.

I was managing a conference at this property for the 4 days I stayed here, so I came into contact with many of the hotel staff. Everyone was efficient, very personable and very quick to respond to any requests, from members of the Conference Services team and Banquet staff, to the AV department, bar staff and concierge. The conference ran without any hitches and I would recommend it to anyone looking to hold a conference or business event at this property.

2  Thank annie_in_nyc
Reviewed April 19, 2013

During a recent business trip, I stayed at the Four Seasons, St. Louis. The hotel is a very beautiful, luxurious hotel that is likely to meet your expectations. My hotel stay was part of a industry conference. The meeting rooms were highly functional for the event and the staff was highly accommodating for any needs I had personally reached out to for assistance. Just across the valet parking area, is the Lumiere Place Casino, being that I am not a gambler, I did not take advantage of this entertainment.
The bathroom in the hotel was absolutely stunning. While the television in the mirror seemed a bit over the top, I have to admit, it was pretty cool and served as quite the dinner topic amongst my peers