“First Class Experience”

Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis
Ranked #5 of 121 Hotels in Saint Louis
Reviewed May 28, 2012

It was a first class experience from the time we stepped out of our car to the time we checked out of the hotel. The service was great, the spa was excellent!! I brought my Mom for her birthday room service sent her a dessert, we both enjoyed our stay.

There are newer reviews for Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis

Reviewed May 27, 2012

Loved this hotel for the two of us and three kids -- the welcome Rice Krispy Gateway Arches for the kids were a great touch. Very helpful staff. Great downtown setting (note: we are casino people and being attached to a casino was a positive, not negative, in our eyes). Food in-house was great, beautiful views. No complaints.

Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2012

My husband and I recently visited for two nights. The accommodations and facilities were gorgeous; the room was large and luxurious and the roof pool felt like you were in Miami. My primary complaints were with the service- the housekeeping, spa, and pool service. Regardless, if we go back to St. Louis, we will certainly stay here.

Room Tip: Request a view of the arch, but away from the highway
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
michael_nenner, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2012

Dear Meryl F,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your stay and I'm sorry that your experience with Housekeeping, the Spa and Pool were not what you expected. We pride ourselves on providing the best service and I'm sorry that we didn't deliver that. Please contact me in the future to make reservations and I'll make sure the team takes great care of you!

Regards,

Michael Nenner
Hotel Manager

Reviewed May 25, 2012

First of all this is a beautiful hotel with exceptional service. It is worth the splurge even if you're not putting it on an expense account. The room was great and the staff was helpful. The pool and exercise room are also very nice. My only complaint was their restaurant, Cielo. We ate their on two occasions and the service was abysmally slow and mistake prone. My daughter didn't get her drink order until after she had finished her meal, more than 45 minutes after she placed it and despite a couple of reminders to a waitress who just didn't seem to care. My wife and I waited over 20 minutes for a pre-meal glass of wine. I would recommend staying here but I would skip Cielo.

Dear Mudandlumber,

Thank you for your feedback and I apologize about the experience you had in Cielo with your daughter. We enjoy the children that visit the hotel and our server should have been more attentive to all of your needs. I will discuss this with our Cielo team and we'll use this as a training tool to become better in service.

Thank you for the comments and please contact me in the future to make any reservations.

Regards,

Michael Nenner
Hotel Manager

Reviewed May 23, 2012

Loved the Four Seasons. We upgraded to a suite and were very impressed with the HUGE size (1.5 bathrooms, walk-in closet, tv in bathroom mirror, etc.) awesome view of Arch and the comfort of the bed and bedding. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a suite if you can with Arch view.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Four Seasons was excellent but lunch by the pool with a drink will cost you $90.0

1  Thank altairmo
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Love staying here. We take our small dog with us, he loves looking out the floor to ceiling windows and seeing boats going up and down the Mississippi River. Staff is so great. They speak at every opportunity and all seem to really love their job. The customer service is just like what you receive at Disney World. They must have great training. Outside lounge is wonderful -- great view of Arch. Lacedes Landing is just a block away with lots of late night activity. Shuttle at Lumuiere (casino-next door) will take you to Busch Stadium. Metrolink about 2 blocks away.