“Awesome!”

Ranked #1,719 of 2,926 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Buffet
Description: The 60,000 square-foot Family Entertainment Center is all indoors; smoke and alcohol free; and offers seating for hundreds of people. Four 50s-themed dining rooms compliment the facility with private rooms available for Birthday Parties, Corporate Meetings, and other Group Events. We provide an All-You-Can-Eat Buffet and Unlimited Drinks! Don't see your favorite pizza on the buffet? Don't worry! Request your favorite toppings to one of our chefs! Now serving a delicious Gluten-Free Crust! Rich macaroni and cheese, crunchy tacos and nachos, hearty soups, fresh salads, mouthwatering desserts and many more options are all part of our All-You-Can-Eat Buffet! Don't forget our World-Famous Cinnamon Rolls! The Fairgrounds Game Room includes attractions like Laser Tag, Go-Karts, Mini-Bowling and Bumper Cars. The game room also holds over 100 Video and Redemption Games. Since our humble beginnings, our message has been clear: Our #1 priority is to provide our guests with exceptional food, thrilling games, and fun-filled memories for a lifetime. America's Incredible Pizza Company has been bringing families and friends together through great food and fun since 2002.
Arnold, Missouri
“Awesome!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I love this place. I love taking my kids here. They can be wild and crazy and it is expected of them. I don't have to stress about them bothering people, because others are following suit. If you don't want to play then you can watch movies while you eat. I LOVE IT!

Visited October 2012

butler
“amazing for all ages”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

we always make an anual trip to the one in st. peters and make a vacation of it with my husband, mom, dad, grandpa, and 5 kids (ages 6 and under) my mom discovered the one in st louis and it's just as awesome. so helpful, warm and welcoming. tons of fun and love the buffet!!!

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
“Not one black family picture in the Family Room, What???”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

It was extremely crowded, food okay, nice and helpful staff members. My kids enjoyed their selves. They had a coupon on the website that helped me save more money than my group offered. The one thing that bothered me about my experience here was the choice of decor in the "Family Room". There were themed rooms there and the "Family Room" at this location were only pictures of Caucasian folks. Most of all the patrons in this room (heck the whole establishment on this particular day) were Black and to not represent a Black family was insulting! I understand that it was dated themed artwork but there were Black families even in the 1950's, 1960's whichever timeframe it was intended to denote.

1 Thank Sthompson77
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great Bread Items & desserts!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

We took our family & Grandkids and they had a great time.They especially loved the pizza & desserts.Their favorites were the Laser Tag & the Go Carts!The adults would have liked some better meat selection to go with the great veggies.Only Chicken nuggets offered as a meat.The new Air Hockey table is Incredible!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank LVSUNFLOWERS
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great for kids!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

We always have a great time at Incredible Pizza Company! The kids love to play games and eat pizza! You can order any kind of pizza that you want and they will make it fresh. The selection on the buffet is good. Desserts were awesome too!