“Far above and beyond service”

Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark
Ranked #43 of 121 Hotels in Saint Louis
Rapid City, South Dakota
“Far above and beyond service”
Reviewed December 14, 2010

Was just there for a wedding everything was wonderful. Stayed on the top floor and had a great room with an outstanding view. We had our baby and they where great about helping make her stay pleasant as well. The weather turned and we had to come back from the airport late that night and they got us back in and set up right away. The staff from top down was outstanding, if we could only get the airlines to have service like this hotel does.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (600)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed December 7, 2010

At the time of checkout there was a problem with my bill and it was quickly (less than 5 minutes) resolved by a very pleasant desk person.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed December 5, 2010

I loved the hotel,it was nice,but first they put me in the wrong room,had to go back.Got the right room,SHENA helped me out alot,that was the only good service I got the whole day.Finally got to the room,it was very nice,but very dusty,you could tell it had not been cleaned,or used in a while.The good things about the hotel was the service from Shena,the view and all of the baseball stuff they had to look at.My husband and I went there for our Wedding Anniversary!In the middle of the night,they put someone right next to us in a room,and they were arguing,and cussing loudly.When security came,the found the guy passed out in the hallway.It was worth the money,just the things that happend were a little not professional,I would come back hopefully,it was just a rough night! SHENA was really good employee,and very professional!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed December 2, 2010

The trip was awsome! The front staff was so helpful! The young lady Lynette who checked me out was also the one who checked me in! She was so sweet and kept a smile on her face. I know our group was very loud and roudy, but she made me feel like our students were Angles. Jeremiah was also funny and he cracked jokes the whole time. We will totally be back next year!

• Stayed November 2010
Memphis, TN
Reviewed December 1, 2010

A lovely and affordable hotel. Rooms were clean, front desk was always accommodating, with quick check-in and check-out. In addition, the beautiful bar and restaurant was a fun place to sit after a long conference day. Katelyn (I believe) waited on me near the bar... I was sitting at a table and asked for... coffee and orange juice. Despite the crowd, she was incredibly friendly and helpful and prompt... even though I wasn't necessarily purchasing a wallet's worth of martinis. Exemplary of the whole stay. The single downside was having to pay for the wifi, which is becoming disappointingly common these days in the larger hotel chains.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed December 1, 2010

We had to be in St. Louis for a funeral, so the trip was last minute. Family came in from all over. Jeremiah and Jay made everyone feel special despite a full house with a huge convention going on. They even held off a planned renovation on our floor so we could have late checkout. We'll be back and in baseball season.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Springfield, Illinois
Reviewed November 30, 2010

As I said absolute great place to stay. Location is more than perfect. Stadium is in walk distance. employees are wonderfull. Unfortunaetly dont remember the name of the guy who checked us in but he definitley deserves recognition as well as the young lady at the desk was awesome. At night the bar was friendly and we have fun. bed were so comfy so we did slepp well and good rested. ***** star service. I give A+

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family