Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark
The Hotel Majestic St. Louis(Saint Louis)(Great Value!)
$138
$177
$159
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
$100
Moonrise Hotel(Saint Louis)
$192
$179
3,145 results
All reviewsrooftop barball parkimo's pizzahilton stcardinals gamevalet parkingcity viewthe executive loungegateway archlouisdowntownconferencecourthousebellmangarage
Reviewed November 14, 2012

The Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark has to be one of the best Hotels in the Downtown St. Louis area. It has a great pool and hot tub. It has a "Breath-Taking" 360 Bar on the roof top. Where you can Sip, See, and Savor the night away. We have stayed in the douple bed rooms and the rooms with one king bed. The Living area is enormous, the bathrooms are a little small. Everything was very clean and the service at the door to the room was outstanding! If you use a price shopping service vs. direct to the hotel can save you about 40% on the room cost. Still a great value for the location. The bigest issue is the self parking. Their is no parking under the Hilton or on the grounds. You pay for Valet or Self Parking that is a block away at a parking garage. As long as you keep your tag you can come and go as you please. It is just a little bit of a walk to get back to the room. I still rate this a great place despite the couple down-falls.

Room Tip: If you want the larger bathroom make sure you pick the two double beds. If you are looking for room for extra people to come hang out in your room. Then the King bed is your best opiton. Also make sure you pay for self parking or valet if you go. The price to pay in the parking garage is higher vs. paying for it in the hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
SurtinJ, Manager at Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we're thrilled that you enjoyed your experience. We are always reviewing our parking situation and your comments have been forwarded to the appropriate Manager. It can be a challenge in downtown settings to find great parking options and we do feel as though we have very nice options for our guests in comparison to some of our competitor's. However, we do apologize that it wasn't as convenient as you would have liked! Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel! We love getting feedback from our guests and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

The service was great and the room was beautiful. We had a great view of the
city. Joey Chrisman our trip advisor was very knowledgeable of the city. He was kind, curtious and very helpful. Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

• Stayed: November 2012

Thank you for such a glowing review! We appreciate your feedback on your recent stay and we hope to see you return very soon!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

This was my 4th stay at the Hilton Ballpark, I have stayed at the Embassy Suites and Hampton Inn too, hands-down this is my favorite place to stay when visiting St. Louis. In regards to my past stay on Thursday November 08, 2012, check-in was rather slow they had a huge church convention checking in, but the supervisor Billy West apologized and even gave me a complimentary appetizer for the restaurant.The food in the restaurant was good and the server was extra helpful in the restaurant. Nicole the breakfast server was very helpful too. I was glad to see Ronesha (she works overnight now), she is always helpful, friendly and recognizes me as a guest! My only complaint is valet, they did not give me a ticket and argued with me that they did and it really became a huge hassle to get my car. In addition, the valet attendant had a nasty attitude and decided not to get my car. He made me wait while he got other cars. I would suggest doing self-parking instead of valet, seems more convenient! Also, I was in room 731 of the west tower, and I kept hear some buzzing noise sounded like an ice machine. It really did not affect my stay but I did become annoying.

Room Tip: Do not take room 731 in the west tower may be a little too noisy for you. Also, I think the west tower is more updated than the East tower.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
SurtinJ, Manager at Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Thank you for your review! We appreciate all feedback and we're grateful for your comments about Valet. We have forwarded your review to the Valet Manager and we'll be using this as a learning opportunity. We love it when guests point out the extraordinary service from our team and we're so thankful to have your loyalty! Billy, Nicole and Ronesha are wonderful teammates and we're proud to have them! Thank you again for your loyalty and for your feedback on your stay! We hope to serve you again soon!

Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here over veterans day weekend. Beautiful hotel. Newly remodeled. The staff are exceptional. Very friendly and attentive. We were able to priceline a great deal. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012

Thank you for reviewing our hotel! We're very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Make sure you check out the roof top bar called 360. The service is outstanding especially Anthony who is in charge of making sure you get up the elevator and that you are of age. The best part is Anthony remembers everyone’s name.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

360 is a truly amazing venue and a true crown jewel for our hotel! We're thrilled that you enjoyed your time there and that Anthony showed you why he's such a valued teammate of ours! Thank you so much for taking the time to review the hotel and we look forward to seeing you again soon!