We have stayed here 3-4 times over recent years, always for a romantic night out. Love the location, not so much because of union station itself, but by location near interstate and lots of city attractions.
The highlight of this place is the grand hall... It is worth seeing simply for a tourist photo-opp. Magnificent!!!
Restaurant is quite good- not exceptional. Room quality varies a bit. Mot of the rooms are in recently constructed building attached, but nothing of the glamour of the grand hall/ lobby.
However, they have a sort of suite-only level that is very special, located in the original structure and we highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The legendary Union Station Hotel in St. Louis, MO, is in the center of St. Louis and within walking distance to Scottrade Center, Peabody Opera House, MetroLink and within minutes from Busch Stadium, Gateway Arch, Edward Jones Dome, America's Convention Center, and City Museum. The hotel is only 20 minutes from Lambert International Airport and has direct MetroLink access to the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your St. Louis Union Station - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Louis Union Station Marriott Hotel Saint Louis
- Marriott Saint Louis
- Marriott Hotel Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Hyatt