We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at The Doubletree Union Station. We were there for a wedding. I was constantly impressed with the service. The wedding reception was held in the big hall, which is jaw-droppingly gorgeous, and the whole evening went off without a hitch. The front desk staff was helpful, the bell men had cold water waiting for us after a hot run around the arch, and the swimming pool area was clean and well-maintained.
Yes, there are renovations going on near the guest rooms, but all hotels need to be updated, so this is part of the process.
The breakfast buffet was fantastic, though the hotel seems to find it difficult to manage the crowds in the AM, despite a fairly large restaurant. Not quite sure what the issue is there.
Easy access to hotel via metro link, and its within 1.5 miles of the arch and the baseball stadium. Overall, very pleased with our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The legendary Union Station Hotel in St. Louis, MO, is in the center of St. Louis and within walking distance to Scottrade Center, Peabody Opera House, MetroLink and within minutes from Busch Stadium, Gateway Arch, Edward Jones Dome, America's Convention Center, and City Museum. The hotel is only 20 minutes from Lambert International Airport and has direct MetroLink access to the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Louis Union Station Marriott Hotel Saint Louis
- Marriott Saint Louis
- Marriott Hotel Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Hyatt