This hotel is under construction and it seems like this is also affecting general day to day decision making as well. Some staff were genuinely accommodating and some were cold and bordering on unfriendly.
I was told that there is a shuttle that can take me to my conference site at the Hilton ballpark, then when we went to get it, we were told it does not go there. I tried to make a toll free call and the phone lines went local and I was charged $1 for the error and I had to get a supervisor to remove the charge. It was strange that I could not make toll free calls and was told thats how the system was set up...:/
Like I said, some of the staff were fantastic and some needed to possibly be retrained...so it was a so-so stay...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The legendary Union Station Hotel in St. Louis, MO, is in the center of St. Louis and within walking distance to Scottrade Center, Peabody Opera House, MetroLink and within minutes from Busch Stadium, Gateway Arch, Edward Jones Dome, America's Convention Center, and City Museum. The hotel is only 20 minutes from Lambert International Airport and has direct MetroLink access to the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Louis Union Station Marriott Hotel Saint Louis
- Marriott Saint Louis
- Marriott Hotel Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Hyatt