Stayed here for two nights while attending a concert at Scottrade Center. It's now a Doubletree by Hilton. Lobby is gorgeous as it is the old train station. It's a long walk from lobby to rooms and not very handicapped friendly. Another long walk from elevator to room. Beds were comfy as were pillows. Room was clean. Had breakfast at hotel one morning. It was good, but over-priced.
Probably was the lack of water pressure when I went to take a shower. It was almost non-existent. Don't know if it was because we were on 6th floor or not, but I could hardly get enough pressure to wash my hair.
I'm guessing since Hilton took this over, remodeling will be happening.
It was a short walk to venue. Attached shopping center has practically no shops open, which was sad. Also ate at Hard Rock, which was a major disappointment when it came to food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The legendary Union Station Hotel in St. Louis, MO, is in the center of St. Louis and within walking distance to Scottrade Center, Peabody Opera House, MetroLink and within minutes from Busch Stadium, Gateway Arch, Edward Jones Dome, America's Convention Center, and City Museum. The hotel is only 20 minutes from Lambert International Airport and has direct MetroLink access to the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Louis Union Station Marriott Hotel Saint Louis
- Marriott Saint Louis
- Marriott Hotel Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Hyatt