My wife and I stayed at the Union Station Hotel in St. Louis to attend a concert at the Scott Trade Center.
First the good parts: The front desk staff was very helpful and attentive. The design of the lobby area is beautiful. The room was clean. The hotel provided free wireless internet access. The beds were comfortable. The valet staff was very helpful. The location is very convenient to a number of sights in the downtown St. Louis area.
Now, the bad parts: (1) On a two night stay, our room was not made up. Housekeeping finally came to the room about 5:00 in the afternoon of the second day. We were given fresh towels and coffee. (2) The walls were a bit thin - we could hear the guests in the next room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The legendary Union Station Hotel in St. Louis, MO, is in the center of St. Louis and within walking distance to Scottrade Center, Peabody Opera House, MetroLink and within minutes from Busch Stadium, Gateway Arch, Edward Jones Dome, America's Convention Center, and City Museum. The hotel is only 20 minutes from Lambert International Airport and has direct MetroLink access to the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Louis Union Station Marriott Hotel Saint Louis
- Marriott Saint Louis
- Marriott Hotel Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Hyatt