I visited when it was still a Marriott. It is the most beautiful places I have ever stayed in. The hotel is huge, but very grand.
Our room was huge, so much room in it. It was clean, well maintained, even the bed looked like it was made for a giant. There is lots to do in the complex, and a nice bar as well. Oh and don't forget to find the stained glass window.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The legendary Union Station Hotel in St. Louis, MO, is in the center of St. Louis and within walking distance to Scottrade Center, Peabody Opera House, MetroLink and within minutes from Busch Stadium, Gateway Arch, Edward Jones Dome, America's Convention Center, and City Museum. The hotel is only 20 minutes from Lambert International Airport and has direct MetroLink access to the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Louis Union Station Marriott Hotel Saint Louis
- Marriott Saint Louis
- Marriott Hotel Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Hyatt