“Old style bakery, fantastic pies”
Review of Sugaree Baking Co

Sugaree Baking Co
Ranked #44 of 92 Dessert in Saint Louis
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Sugaree is open Friday and Saturday and I don't believe they take credit cards. Take your cash and head on down to Dogtown for for some of the best pies in town. They bake small ones (serves one or two) and traditional size ones. I have had apple and berry and would highly recommend. Whenever I am in the area, I stop in. They also have cookies and other treats. Very good quality, no skimping here.

Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

It doesn't get any better than sugaree pies. The crust is flaky and buttery and all ingredients are fresh and delicious. My favorite is the coconut cream pie. There is nothing better! They offer other baked goods that I haven't (yet) tried but I've heard the quiches are tasty!

1  Thank Jlie56