“Great Pizza!”

Joey B's on the Landing
Ranked #458 of 2,888 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Downtown
Paragould, Arkansas
“Great Pizza!”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Loved the pizza at Joey B's! Came in for an early dinner after a day at the museums, so they weren'; very crowded yet. At 4:40 - 5ish, this place was family appropriate. However, after viewing the extensive shot menu, I'm sure this place gets pretty crazy late at night! The pizza was incredible, beer was cold, and the service was fast and friendly. We will be back.

• Visited November 2012

Des Moines
“Good Food”
Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

There were four of us and we went for lunch here around 12:30. We sat outside there was one other table of four and only a couple of people inside. The food was very good, and portions were generous but the service was poor. It took almost 40 minutes to be served. At first I thought they must have had a crowd if people inside but it wansn't the case.

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Great Pizza near downtown!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I absolutely love this pizza. On our latest trip to St. Louis this was one of my "must do" things. The cheese is what makes it for me. I decided I liked the Provel cheese so much that i immediately went out and tried to buy some when I got back home. The atmosphere is nice and they have outside seating out front. Great place to sit, have a drink, enjoy your pizza, and people watch.

• Visited July 2012
Imboden, Arkansas
“Fun”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Good food and great atmosphere.
It can get a little crowded so you want to be early to ensure a table.

Visited September 2012
Beachwood, New Jersey
“Known for it's burgers? Not!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I had one of the burgers which according to the sign on the wall was voted "best burger in St, Louis". If it is, I feel sorry for the populace of St. Louis. True, the burger came stacked with fried onions and cheese. However, the onions had no onion taste and the cheese seemed like Cheez Whiz. It was definitely not tasty. They didn't even have any spicy mustard, just the plain yellow kind. Try one of the other restaurants. Unless, that is, if you want any of their 124 shooters, of which you must buy at least two.

Visited September 2012