“Traditional Bakery”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Lubeley's Bakery & Deli Incorporated
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

The food is great. The actually bake their items on site. The staff is friendly so if you are in town pay them a visit. If planing a function and need some sweets I strongly recommend this place.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Excellent bakery; ordered a couple of items (love chocolate). Everything was outstanding. Further, I was told I can call and get a pie to order. Will definitely be coming back.

Reviewed August 14, 2010

I had heard rave reviews about the sandwiches at this bakery. I was in the area at lunch time, so I stopped in for a sandwich. I ordered the Lubeley's special. It was VERY good. Way better than a sub at other fast food outlets, and cheaper too. The cookies looked wonderful, but I skipped them. Later on, kinda wished that I had bought one-- maybe next trip!

1  Thank Christine G
Reviewed June 17, 2010

I think my family kept them in business for years. I love the peanut cake and cherry crumb.

Reviewed January 5, 2010

We stop at Lubeley's almost every time we're in St. Louis for some yummy pastries. I just saw them written up in Sauce magazine as one of the top bakeries in St. Louis.

2  Thank RAINKIR