“Great Food Great Service everytime”
Review of I Fratellini

I Fratellini
Ranked #433 of 2,957 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2012

My husband and I have been to this restaurant three times now and have enjoyed the food and service everytime. The Pistachio Encrusted Trout is the best I've ever eaten, and the pasta dishes are wonderful too. Jess was our waiter the first two times and was on vacation our last visit - we missed you Jess! However, the waiter we did have on our last visit was very nice too. This restaurant is always on our list of places to eat when in Clayton.

1  Thank goingtobellagio

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Have only been to this restaurant once, and that is my big mistake. the food is amazing, the service was friendly and knowledgable, the atmosphere was fun. A gem of an Italian restaurant, in a city with a lot of great Italian.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

My husband and I ate at I Fratellini for our 11th wedding anniversary. The restaurant is small and softly lit by candles. Our server was wonderful, giving us excellent recommendations for our entrees and dessert. My husband ordered lasagna, one of the specials for the evening. I had the lobster raviolo. Both entrees were fantastic! My husband ordered the pana cotta and I ordered the tiramisu (which was highly recommended by our waiter). The tiramisu was without a doubt, the best tiramisu I have ever had! All in all, we had a wonderful, romantic dinner. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is that the restaurant is quite noisy, making intimate conversation difficult.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

great food, great service, great atmosphere...what more can you ask for!! when they open the shutters, you feel like you are sitting in a little bistro in italy. this is one restaurant that you should not miss visiting.

1  Thank jdteeth
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Family of five - we dined here for daughter's 30th birthday.

Convenient on street parking at the door and just around the corner. An intimate, warm, and welcoming space makes a good first impression. Noise level is quite acceptable especially considering the small size of the space - a definite background buzz so you know it is a lively place, but never too loud that you cannot carry on a conversation at the table. I like that!

Service was professional, well timed, and unobtrusive.

One of the best wine lists, especially at the price level, I have experienced in a long time. Congratulations to the management for their attention to creating good value.

Our group ordered a wide variety of appetizers and entrees and everyone was extremely pleased.