“Best Italian in Saint Louis”
Review of I Fratellini

I Fratellini
Ranked #299 of 2,908 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Best Italian in Saint Louis”
Reviewed December 15, 2011

I took my husband here for his birthday. He now thinks it is the best Italian in Saint Louis.

• Visited December 2011
2 Thank michellegfs

Hilliard, Ohio
“Delicious Italian Food”
Reviewed November 1, 2011

We took the advise of others who had dined at I Fratellini. It was a wonderful choice. We started with Bruschetta which was fantastic. Then we had the Lasagna. It was a huge portion and thankfully my husband and I split it which was a perfect size.
The restaurant is charming and a short drive from downtown St. Louis.

Visited October 2011
1 Thank KAB22
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Under rated restaurant”
Reviewed October 27, 2011

The food is some of the best I've had. The bucatini amitriciana was perfectly cooked and seasoned. I make this dish myself w homemade pasta and ifratelli's dish is, regretfully, better. Highly recommend.

1 Thank Pkcarroll
Bloomington, Illinois
“Amazing food. Amazing service. Amazing atmosphere!”
Reviewed October 7, 2011

Last year, we sought out The Hill fr great Italian food. Very mediocre. This year, we got smart and used tripadvisor! All the reviews for this restaurant were really high, so my fiancé picked it out. He made a reservation on a Friday night andthe night couldn't have been more perfect. The ambiance is very sophisticated without being pretentious. The food was AMAZING. We started with the caprini: warmed goat cheese with sun dried tomatoes and capers. He had the lamb, I had the lasagne. We could have done without it, but couldn't resist the tiramisu for desert. All the dishes were amazingly balanced and completely full of flavor without being overwhelming. It has been a long time since we've had a meal this complete and flavorful. My lasagna had a great combination of what tasted to be veal and beef. There was a lovely béchamel sauce that was not overwhelming. I could go on and on, but I'm succumbing to an Italian food coma....

Saint Louis, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Little Neighborhool Gem”
Reviewed September 11, 2011

Our first visit to this wonderful little restarurant was quite a pleasant surprise. The food was excellent and plentiful. Our server Neil was very attentive and pleasant. Friends had recommended this restaurant, and we were NOT disappointed. We can't wait to go back!

• Visited September 2011