“Under rated restaurant”

Ranked #325 of 2,942 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2011

The food is some of the best I've had. The bucatini amitriciana was perfectly cooked and seasoned. I make this dish myself w homemade pasta and ifratelli's dish is, regretfully, better. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Pkcarroll
There are newer reviews for I Fratellini

Reviewed October 7, 2011

Last year, we sought out The Hill fr great Italian food. Very mediocre. This year, we got smart and used tripadvisor! All the reviews for this restaurant were really high, so my fiancé picked it out. He made a reservation on a Friday night andthe night couldn't have been more perfect. The ambiance is very sophisticated without being pretentious. The food was AMAZING. We started with the caprini: warmed goat cheese with sun dried tomatoes and capers. He had the lamb, I had the lasagne. We could have done without it, but couldn't resist the tiramisu for desert. All the dishes were amazingly balanced and completely full of flavor without being overwhelming. It has been a long time since we've had a meal this complete and flavorful. My lasagna had a great combination of what tasted to be veal and beef. There was a lovely béchamel sauce that was not overwhelming. I could go on and on, but I'm succumbing to an Italian food coma....

Reviewed September 11, 2011

Our first visit to this wonderful little restarurant was quite a pleasant surprise. The food was excellent and plentiful. Our server Neil was very attentive and pleasant. Friends had recommended this restaurant, and we were NOT disappointed. We can't wait to go back!

Reviewed September 10, 2011

My husband and I had dinner there this evening. He had mussel appetizer and I had the shrimp bruchetta and we split a pasta dish with cream garlic sauce, mushrooms and prosciutto ham. It was amazingly good. In the past I have ordered butternut squash stuffed ravioli from the fall menu and it is perfect too. This summer I ordered 11 pans of lasagna for a fundraiser and I had extremely happy dinner guests. It was perfect also. The atmosphere reminds me of the Village in NYC. One of my very favorites anywhere. You can't go wrong with this restaurant.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

I Fratellini is my absolute favorite St. Louis restaurant! It is a cozy, intimate, and romantic restaurant with the most amazing Italian food! They always offer lots of specials and add to their menu, so it's hard to recommend anything, but honestly, you'll love anything and everything you order! It is upscale, gourmet Italian food (but nothing about the restaurant is snooty or pretentious).

Another reviewer said I Fratellini has the feel of a great NYC restaurant, and I definitely agree! I would recommend making a reservation. When you visit this wonderful restaurant, you will not be disappointed! It is definitely a St. Louis treasure!

1  Thank catherine_stl